25. Fragments

Thoughts and questions were all a jumbled mess in the ravenette's head as his icy blue eyes peered out the window into the city below. A soft, rosy hue had replaced the once diamond-like blue sky. But, somehow the arsonist's room stayed pitch black. Dabi let out the soft breath her didn't even know he was holding. His mind trailed back to what Keigo had told him earlier on that day. He's right. Dabi admitted to himself. Tomura's never going to come back. Even if he's here right now, that's not the real him. They took everything away from him. They took Himiko and I away.

Dabi twitched when he heard a soft knock on the door. He peeled his attention away from the window and to his miscolored door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Scar-face." Shigaraki's voice called from the otherside of the door. "Let me in."

The ravenette let out an irritated scoff as he heaved himself up from his spot in his window seat. He stalked over to the door and creaked it open, narrowing his eyes at the smaller, cyanette villain.

"The fuck do you want?" the taller male snapped.

The ruby eyed cyanette turned his gaze up to meet Dabi's icy eyes. Curiousity yet hints of passion and sympathy flickered in the soft crimson eyes of the league of villain leader. Honestly, Dabi didn't understand why her cared so much.

"I just wanted to check you. Toga and Jin said that you came in in some sort  of mood earlier today." Shigaraki explained in a monotone voice.

"Well I'm fine. There's no need to worry about me." The ravenette hissed under his breath.

In a swift movement, Dabi turned his back to the door ending the conversation. However, the door creaked open behind him. Dabi turned his gaze over his shoulder only to be met with Tomura's small frame.

"Uh, when I shut the door that usually means leave." Dabi huffed in irritation.

The cyanette looked at the taller villain before him. One of his hands made it's way up to his neck, his nails digging into the tender skin and drawing blood that soon coated the frailer villains finger tips. His voice lowered down to a murmur as he tried to come up with a reason about why he decided to stay with Dabi. Was it because he wanted to bother him? Because he wanted to find some way to cure his boredom? No. Because I feel safe with him. I don't know why, but I know I can trust Dabi with my life. Why? Why does he feel so goddamn important? I've barely even known him for two weeks!

"Shigaraki."

The cyanette turned his gaze up to the figure in front of him. Dabi hovered there now, concern lacing his gaze as he held Shigaraki's hands away from his neck, blood trickling down his purple scarred arms. Shigaraki blinked and looked at one of his hands.

"Shit." He whispered under his breath.

Slowly, he pulled his hand away from Dabi's, holding it against his neck in a swift attempt to kepe the bleeding to a minimum. The scarred villain thought for a second before stepping away and making his way into the bathroom on the opposite of his room. A few moments later he returned again with a damp rag, a decent sized gauze, and good sized bandages.

"Here." Dabi called as he sat down on his bed. He set the medical equipment down and pat the mattress beside him. "Come here, Mophead."

Shigaraki turned his attention to the arsonist villain, narrowing his crimson eyes in disgust at the unfitting nickname. But, nonetheless, he trudged over, plopping down beside Dabi. Gingerly, the ravenette pulled Shigaraki's hands away from their place on his neck. He turned his boss's head to face him, his eyes landing on the pooling blood on his neck.

"Hold still, okay?" Dabi murmured softly.

He took the dampened rag into his hand and pressed it against his leader's neck, letting the blood soak into the damp fabric. Shigaraki let out a soft hiss of pain as Dabi continued his work. Within the small glimpses of the taller's icy blue eyes, Tomura sensed something there. It was vaguely familiar. Confusion?