38. Baby~

Heads up!! Despite the title, this IS NOT a smut chapter! There aren't any of those...yet ;)

"You're fucking disgusting, you know that?"

It had been a week since the two had admitted their feelings towards one another. To Dabi, everything finally seemed like things were going back to normal. He had his person back. What more could he ask for?

Okay, there was a lot he asked for. Tomura's memories back, his family's safety, his father's downfall. All impossible requests, but a dreamer never stops dreaming.

At the moment, Shigaraki and Dabi were sitting at the bar. Shigaraki was hunched over his notebook, as usual, while Dabi leaned his back against the counter. A small glass of alcohol rested beside the raventte; he was unsure of what kind it was, but damn did it taste good.

"And how exactly, my dear, and I disgusting?" Dabi asked with a smug grin.

Tomura pointed his pen in his direction. "That's how."

"Huh?"

"The fucking thing you keep calling me."

Dabi grinned. Ah, so the big, bad boss hates pet names? Adorable. It sucks that he doesn't act normal, or at least have his memories. He always got so flustered when I used pet names.

"Why are you just staring at me?" Shigaraki's voice snapped Dabi back to reality in an instant. His eyes darted up to meet Shigaraki's, who held a bored expression as he tapped his pen against his cheek.

"Ah, my apologies," Dabi turned away, his smugness never leaving, "I didn't know you were as big a fan of admiring as you are pet names."

Shigaraki blinked, a light hue spreading across his face. He scowled and looked away, grumbling something under his breath. Dabi grinned as he leaned back again, silently proud of himself. He shifted his gaze to the ceiling as he sighed, the bar now falling silent.

"...you admire me?"

Dabi's attention was grabbed quickly. He lifted his head up and looked over at Shigaraki . The cyanette refused to make eye contact with the other, but Dabi could tell that he was flustered.

"Perhaps I do. What are you going to do about it?" Dabi shrugged with a smug grin following.

The cyanette, however, did not respond. Instead, he just hummed as his pen continued to scribble on the pad of paper placed before him.

Dabi had to say he was slightly disappointed by this action. Sure, Shigaraki was absolutely the best to tease, but he never had any remarks about any of the flirts. It was almost boring. No, wait, it was boring.

Suddenly, against the skin that was not charred and stapled back into place, he felt lips press against his skin. Dabi blinked in surprise. He whipped his head around to see Shigaraki adjusting his father's hand over his face. Through the strands of hair, a dark hue was visible.

"You-"

"Not another word," Shigaraki hissed.

"But I-"

"Not. Another. Word," the cyanette turned his head to the other. Through the blockage his father provided, Dabi could still feel the harsh glare Shigaraki was giving him. He grinned and rubbed his head.

"Alright, Babe," hummed the ravenette.

Shigaraki growled lowly as he started furiously scribbling on his notepad. His cheeks felt like they were on fire, which he hated. He hated how easily the man could subdue his emotions and feelings with simple words and actions. He hated it so much, yet he also loved it.