11. First Date?

(A/N: Manga and series spoilers!)

It had been about a month since the kidnapping incident had taken place. Also since Tomura and Dabi had gotten together. Somehow they managed to keep a secret from Toga. Lord knows what she would do if she found out they were dating!

Now, the three of them sat on the couch. The TV was playing a movie, but that's not what Tomura was focused on right now. He had too much on his mind.

We've been dating for a month and all we've done is been cooped up inside! I want him to feel like he's in a normal relationship...but how? I've never dated anyone, so I'm still new to all of this...

"Tomura?" The smaller male twitched when his name was called. He turned his head to look at Dabi.

"You alright? You seem distracted." Touya asked.

"I'm fine!" Tomura smiled.

Dabi gave him a stupid look. He wanted to say something but he couldn't muster up the words to speak. So, he turned his attention back to the television.

After a while, Dabi got up to go get groceries. When they door shut, Tomura flopped onto his back with a low groan. Toga shifted her gaze to him and tilted her head in confusion.

"Are you okay, Tomura-kun?" The blonde asked sympathetically.

"I'm fine. Just confused." He murmured, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Maybe I can help!" Toga offered with her usual, devilish smile.

Tomura looked up at her. She could actually. Lord knows how many partners this girl has had! He contemplated for a moment before sighing.

"Have you ever...dated...anyone?" He asked softly.

"Dated? Hm..no. Not exactly. Why?" She stared at him before her eyes lit up. "OH MY GOD DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!"

"Boyfriend." Tomura corrected.

God, that only ADDED to the excitement in Toga's eyes. She balled her fists on her knees and turned her full attention to Tomura.

"Who?" She asked.

Shigaraki hesitated. Should I be honest? Well...it's not like it'd make a difference anyways. She'd find out eventually. Finally, Tomura sighed.

"Touya and I are-"

His words were stopped short with a squeal of excitement. Tomura covered his ears and waited for Toga to be done with her little fit. Once she was, he clear his through.

"As I was saying; Touya and I are together. I wanted to go take him out since all we've been doing is sitting in here like caged animals! But...I don't exactly know good "date" spots." He explained rather calmly.

Toga tapped her finger against her chin thoughtfully. Tomura pushed his hair behind his ear, unsure of what to even think. He didn't even know if Dabi WANTED to do this! But, that was the point of it being a surprise. Finally, Toga shrugged silently.

"If I were you, I'd take him somewhere he likes!"

"That's the thing!" Tomura groaned. "I don't know anything about him! Like ANYTHING!"

Toga stared at him before giggling. Shigaraki glared at her.

"This is serious." He growled.

"I know! You really want to do this, don't you?" Toga giggled teasingly.

"More than anything." Tomura whispered to himself.

The two teen's attention was dragged away to the sound of the front door opening. Touya stepped inside, a few bags in his hands and on his arms.