27. Close Calls

"Would you morons please shut your mouths!" Tomura snapped from the front of the party.

At this point, he was ready to blow a fuse. So far his plans hadn't gone right at all and if that hadn't pissed him off enough, none of his teammates had been playing a lick of attention to his commands. They all seemed to be off in their own little world. Even Compress and Dabi seemed to be a bit distracted.

"Aw come on, Shigaraki-kun!" Toga giggled mischievously. "We're not doing anything wrong!"

"With how loud you're being, you'll get us caught is seconds." The cyanette countered.

The blonde teenager gave off a slight pout, shuffling awkwardly behind the taller, masked blonde. She picked at her skirt as the group around her began to fall silent. What else were they supposed to do? Of course, they had to listen to Tomura, but everything he had been telling them seemed to disappear in the wind. After a few moments of silence, the ravenette arsonist made his way to the front of the group.

"Give them a rest would you?" Dabi question, hints of poison in his tone. "They're just entertaining themselves."

Shigaraki let out an irritated scoff. "Entertaining themselves doesn't keep them focused on the mission."

Annoyance tingled through Dabi's skin. He folded his arms over his chest and cleared his throat, pushing the insults he had been itching to released further down his throat. "Shig, we've been standing here for four hours straight. Can you really blame them for wanting to talk to each other and goof off just a bit?"

The cyanette gave him an evil glare. Despite how aggrovating he was being at the moment, Shigaraki knew he was right. They had been standing there for a while and the silence was very disturbing. The others must have felt it too. At this point, he didn't even know if the heroes would actually show up like he had planned or not! Finally, Tomura let out a heavy sighed as he flicked his wrist at the ravenette behind him.

"Fine." He huffed out. "Do whatever you want. But do it quietly. Just in case the heroes actually do show up."

Dabi flashed him a victorious smirk before he turned to his friends behind him, who all had eager and awed eyes. Toga bounced happily in her spot as she clapped her hands together. Twice gave her a soft glancem patting her head to calm her down. Soon, the silence was filled with the voices of the League of Villains members, all except for Shigaraki, who peered out of the alleyways.

Minutes turned into hours, and the hours seemed to fly right by as the villain group awaited in the shadows. Finally, around midnight, the heroes made their grand entrance. Inconspicuously by foot.

When they got in Tomura's line of sight, he swiftly snapped at the figures behind him, silently ordering them to be quiet. His blood red eyes watched them closely as they began to talk amongst each other. Something about some kind of quirk enhancer or something like that. Eh. It should be important. Shrugging off the conversation, he watched as the three heroes turned towards the guards, who gave them a swift nod. One of the guards turned around and began to type in a code which made the shed doors creak open.

"Let's go." The cyanette male softly ordered, stepping out of the shadows.

His partners were close behind him, following him step by step. The shed doors that stashed their key to success away, blocking them from entering. Tomura made his way over to the keypad that the guard had used to let the heroes in. Remembering the digits, Shigaraki punched the numbers in and watched the doors slid open. A smirk spread across his face as he watched his teammates slip inside and head for the shadows. All except for two; Dabi and Kurogiri.

"Warp us out on my call." The League of Villain commanded the body of mist as he walked by them.

"Of coruse, Young Master." Kurogiri nodded softly.