19. Welcome to the Dark Side

The night seemed to only on as soon as Touya left his and Keigo's apartment. In full honesty, he did think about giving up. Not only did he not know where he was going, but it was freezing fucking cold and dark as shit. Wandering on aimlessly like this only got him even more lost which did him no help at all.

However, Touya had been on the streets before. He had been one of those unfortunate souls that happened to call the place home. He knew most of the city by now, but, wandering the streets like this, it brought back memories. They were happy memories of course, just ones he didn't want to recall. They brought too much pain and mourn with them.

Swiftly, the ravenette wiped his eyes before any bloody tears could make their way down his face. He took a deep shaky breath and shook his head vigorously. I have to focus. He reminded himself.

Taking a look around, Touya noticed that he was in a different part of the city; one that was darker than the others. All of the buildings had their lights shut off or no lights at all. They were musty and caked in dirt and grime of all kinds, maybe even thing layers of mold in the corners. It was disgusting yet bone-chillingly familiar.

Touya sparked a flame into his hand as he boosted the bag further into his shoulder. His flame wasn't very bright, but it provided a pretty decent light source. There were alleys around almost every corner the ravenette turned. And, with the amount of tolerance he had right now, it was getting really fucking annoying.

The ravenette groaned when he turned into another corner. "COME ON!"

"Sounds like you're lost, Little Hero." A voice cooed from the darkness.

Touya spun around in his heels and flicked his wrist over. The shadows stayed in place, a few mocking the flickering motion of the flame in Touya's hand. The ravenette narrowed his eyes into the darkness, trying to make out the figure that stood there.

"Who's there?" Touya spat threateningly.

The figure among the shadows giggled. There was something about her laugh that made Touya's skin crawl...even his scarred bits that shouldn't even be counted as flesh anymore. Slowly, she crept out of the shadows. She held a blood soaked blade in his grasp, the sticky, red liquid oozing off the weapon like molasses. On instinct, Touya's flame grew bigger and brighter, but the figure seemed unamused.

"There's no need for that, Darling."

The words made him cringe. He didn't exactly like being "cat called" or complimented by women like that; it made him uncomfortable as all hell. But, despite his urges, Touya lowered his hand.

"Who the hell are you?"

The girl's eyes narrowed towards him. "How about you tell me why a hero like yourself decided to come onto this side of the city."

Touya blinked in surprise. Defendant. Yep; I'm in the villain territory. Sighing, the ravenette pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm not a hero." He said coldly. "And I'm here looking for a group called the "League of Villains." Do you happen to know where they could be?" He asked, his tone getting slowly more aggravated than the first time.

The girl blinked in surprise and cocked her head to the side as she stared him down, eyeing his body suspiciously. After what felt like eons, she sighed softly and came out of the shadows and into Touya's pathetic light.

Her face was covered by a Kitsune mask stained with blood. Her hair was wavy, draping across her shoulders in a gentle fashion. It was a deep, almost enchanting dark indigo. A midnight colored leather jacket covered her black bodysuit that rode up her thighs, showing halves of her waist outside of her ripped black jeans. No wonder I couldn't see her. Chick is decked out!