i

-', (chapter one) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

"YOU KNOW YOUR MOM IS GONNA BE ON YOUR ASS FOR BRINGING THAT." Eden points to her best friend's beloved skateboard that sits tucked under his arm, pressed against the side of his shirt as they walk through the courtyard of the campus.

Their first day back from spring break and Jungkook was already looking for trouble. Sounded like him, just like him.

It was just the beginning of the day, the courtyard was bustling with life, students walking around to get to their first classes of the day, others communing with their friends.

And then there was Eden and Jungkook, doing both and neither. They roam and wander towards the general direction of their classes, but they're in no particular rush to get there.

The corners of his lips curled up to reveal his iconic Bunny Smile™. People adored his smile, it was an eye-catcher and a heartbreaker. His eyes turned to crescent moons, the squishy flesh of his eyes cute and prominent, wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.

He reached back and scratched his head, making the little blonde ponytail at the back of his head wiggle. Jungkook could never put his hair in a full ponytail. He always had hair out in front, framing his face with strands of chocolate brown that fade into crisp golden blonde, and hair out in the back, brushing against the thick column of his neck.

It made Eden question why he even puts his hair in a ponytail, it's rendered useless.

"Mom is always being overdramatic. It's just a skateboard." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly.

He was the reason why there were so many "no starboarding" signs around the campus. Everything that could've possibly been done, he did it. Skateboarding through the corridors. Grinding down the rails of the giant stairwell. He even broke a tree once, a sapling of one that he crashed into.

Jungkook had no care for the rules, so much so that there were rules created just for him like he wasn't going to immediately break them. It's a miracle that he hasn't been expelled yet.

It's an even greater wonder why he was friends with Eden. Not that she was the exact opposite of him. They were still young, only 19, they both did stupid things. She wasn't a stickler for the rules. She would wear the occasional crop top or sleeveless shirt that exposed her shoulders back in highschool, but for the most part, she was a student that remained quiet, got decent grades, and didn't break any major rules.

Jungkook looked down at his nails, painted in a fresh coat of black nail polish he put in today. He's never had a problem with things like that, wearing nail polish, make-up.

Jungkook's always been in touch with his feminine side, comfortable in his masculinity. Having two mom's helped with that. He was never taught toxic masculinity, rather positive femininity. He was taught that things like clothes, toys, and jobs have no gender. With his long hair, jewelry, nail polish, make-up, the occasional crop top or fishnets, maybe both if he was feeling it that day.