xxxiii

-', (chapter thirty three) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

SHE WAS ALREADY REGRETTING IT.

Well, not really, it's been a week, and refreshingly, everything that made their relationship theirs was still there. Jungkook was still himself, Eden was still herself like she somehow expected them to change when they started dating.

Her times over at his house we're pretty much the same. She greets Iseul and Jia if she was home and most of the time they'd go upstairs to Jungkook's room. Eden would do her homework and he would sit there and watch her with his head on her shoulder and the occasional kiss on her cheek to keep her going.

Jungkook knew she was going to do big things once she graduates, like cure cancer or be the next Elon Musk, but less weird, and more female. But he wanted to encourage her to do those great things because that's what a good friend and boyfriend does.

Boyfriend and girlfriend was an odd label for them, but they fell into it near perfectly. Jungkook liked random kissing, sporadic, in the moment kissing. He can't wait through the whole connecting eyes, waiting for them to get the same idea before slowly leaning it. He was too impatient for that.

No, no, Jungkook liked turning her head and kissing her himself, catching her by surprise. He had asked her if it was okay beforehand, establishing implied consent, "yes until I say no" instead of "no until I say yes".

They walk through the corridors on campus holding hands and Jungkook is all too proud to flaunt their newly found relationship to anyone who had a pair of working eyes. Though, Eden made it clear that explicit PDA wasn't something she was really comfortable with yet, so no kissing. Only hand-holding. Jungkook could live with that.

After class, Eden and Jungkook return to the skatepark where Jimin and Taehyung find them an hour later. Jimin came over to sit with Eden and Taehyung went off to go skate with Jungkook who still held a little bit of a grudge.

"Leave him alone, Koo!" Eden called to him when Jungkook glared sharply at the boy, malice in his eyes. He looked at her and pouted softly before turning away. If Eden didn't hold a grudge, he did.

"You have him trained like a dog." Jimin mused. You wouldn't believe the kind of breakdown he had when Eden told him that she and Jungkook were dating now. That they had got together right after he left. He nearly took a lap around the campus. He was happy for them, that they were able to finally stop with the bullshit games and get together.

Eden chuckled with a sweet smile. "Nah, he did that himself. I just sit back and let him do his thing." When she looked at Jungkook, he had just came up on the other side of the bowl and went back down it backward. He smiled at her, a wide darling grin that only lasted for a moment before he disappeared back into the bowl.

After the skatepark, Jungkook and Eden rode down to his house where she'd stay the night for the 5th time. Iseul and Jia we're beginning to grow suspicious of their behavior. Sure, it wasn't out of the ordinary for them to be close, but she's never stayed the night this many times in a row. Maybe something was going on at home or maybe Jungkook just kept offering to let her stay over.