iii

-', (chapter three) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE SITS ON A HILL NEAR THE BEACH. It wasn't big and extravagant, but it was nice, clean, big enough for a family of three and a college-aged  boy.

Eden liked spending time at his house. Laying in Jungkook's bed, looking at the record album covers he had hung up on his white walls. She liked organizing his stuff, only to find that he had messed it up because he didn't like organized.

"Eomma, Mom, I'm back!" Jungkook called as he came through the front door, kicking off his shoes in a messy pile. He placed his skateboard beside the door before making his way through the living room.

Eden follows his lead, taking off her shoes with his as she closed the door behind her. "Hi, Ms. Iseul, Ms. Jia!"

Jungkook makes his way into the kitchen where Iseul stands busy preparing dinner. Jia is sitting at the family table, nursing her fifth cup of coffee that day. He goes over to Jia and bends down to kiss her cheek, "Hi Mom."

"I should've took that skateboard from you." She hummed in response, kissing his head before he retreated to go give Iseul a kiss as well. "But I'm forever grateful that you didn't."

Iseul pursed her lips softly. "You need to start listening before she takes it for real." She murmured as Jungkook kissed her cheek.

When Eden came into the room, she smiled warmly. "Hello dear, I'm glad you could join us for dinner." Jungkook's moms adored Eden. They thought she was a good influence on Jungkook and they knew how much Jungkook loved her. As much as she saw them as her moms, they saw her as their daughter.

The two women were absolutely beautiful. Iseul was average height, around 5'4". She was pretty, a round face, bulby nose, and sweet, heart shaped lips she would use to kiss her wife or give Jungkook a peck on the head. Her hair was the color of dark chocolate, shoulder length.

Jungkook looked more like her since she was the one who carried him. But he got Jia's family name to make her feel more included. Iseul wanted her to remember that he was their child, not just hers. So Iseul would carry him and he'd get Jia's name.

Jia was tall, slender, rather elegant looking. She had sharp eyes and a narrow nose, prominent cheekbones. Her hair was short as well, a pixie cut to be more exact. Jungkook thought it fit her well, though it was a drastic change from her long hair.

For two women in their forties, Jungkook thought they were the most beautiful women in the world.

And when Jungkook was asked the occasional, inevitable question of "do you want to meet your dad?" Or "have you ever wondered who your dad was?"

And to that he says, Dad? What dad? He doesn't have a dad. Sure there was a random man roaming the earth, responsible for his existence but that doesn't make him Jungkook's dad. That's a title earned by raising a child which he didn't do.