xxxv

-', (chapter thirty five) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

THE THOUGHT OF LOSING HER VIRGINITY had become more prevalent in Eden's mind over the days. Of course, she had talked about it to Jungkook before she was interested in him and was more interested in Taehyung, but it seems to have passed over his head.

Or maybe he did know and didn't want to pry and push. It was her choice, her decision to come to. But there was pressure she seemed to place on herself. Eden thought she was too old to be a virgin. Jungkook's not a virgin, nor Taehyung, or Jimin who she's known to take his turns with various older men.

Eden hoped he hadn't roped himself into that again. She always thought his crush on Yoongi was for the better. It got him out of those situations in which he sought comfort in the arms of men who would never commit. Who were shameful of their desires and who they were? Who would go back to their wives after sleeping with him?

But it turns out Yoongi wasn't much better.

Eden made sure to make a mental note to talk to Jimin about that next time she sees him as she sits at her table, bouncing her leg to release some of her anxiety while her professor went on and on with his lecture.

Jungkook didn't sit with her in that class. He was towards the back as the professor sat everyone in alphabetical order. Eden turned around to look at her boyfriend only to find him dead asleep at his bench, gargling on his own saliva like a baby.

She could talk to him about it again, but with him being the one in mind who would take it, it made her feel a little awkward.

After the lecture was over. Eden went back to Jungkook and nudged him awake. "I did my fucking work, Gerald. Fuck off." He murmured.

"Get up, class is over." Eden bends down and kisses his cheek and then bites his ear, making him jump. He shoots up and holds his ear. "Ow! That hurt!"

"You shouldn't be sleeping in class anyways," Eden tells him. "Hurry up, my next class starts in like an hour and I need to get coffee beforehand."

"Don't you ever just drink water? Give your kidneys a break." He grabbed his bag and took her hand so they could leave together. His hair was messy and his bun was coming loose, Eden told herself she'd fix it later for him.

"My next class starts in a few minutes," Jungkook told her. "But I can be late." One time he came into class during the last ten minutes and slept through it. Somehow he managed to keep his grades at a stable C+. If he feels really productive that semester, maybe an A-.

"No, you can't."

Jungkook and Eden turn around to see His standing behind them. They knew how she managed to find them. She was wearing a brown pantsuit that accentuate her long, elegant features. She had her hair brushed back out of her face as her hard eye gaze upon her son.