xxii

-', (chapter twenty two) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

JIMIN QUITE LITERALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT to do with the information that Eden and Jungkook liked each other. Like- it's not like he can tell their business to everyone he comes across, but now that he had this knowledge, he felt like he had almost too much power.

But, Yoongi was coming over so he tossed that topic to the back of his brain and got ready. The initial anxiety that came with Yoongi's arrival had long eased over the past few weeks. They talked over text, a screen separated theme from face-to-face interaction but made it easier to express themselves without the vulnerability of having to look at each other. They didn't have to worry about the other seeing the blush on their cheeks or the cheeky, stupid smiles on their faces as they spoke.

It was easier talking that way and they loved talking to each other.

No one was home today, Taehyung was out at the skatepark and their parents were at work. So it was just Jimin and Yoongi alone once more. They were far along in their sculpture, they have the nose lips, they were beginning to carve out the eyes and it was starting to actually look like Jimin.

It was creepy.

Jimin set out the messy plastic covered in dried clay and out on old clothes he didn't mind getting dirty. He put in his apron and waited patiently for Yoongi's arrival.

So maybe Jimin did decide to put a little more effort into his looks, a little lipgloss, a little eyeshadow, nothing too grand or extravagant but enough to be noticed. He brushed his hair back to expose his forehead and smiled at himself in the mirror.

Great, he looked fine.

Jimin jumped when he heard the doorbell ring and quickly made his way downstairs to go get it. He rolled up the sleeves of his old crew neck sweater and sighed softly before opening the door.

Yoongi leaned against the doorway on his phone, but he stood up straight when Jimin opened the door, looking as though he had been caught doing something wrong. He tucked his phone away and smiled softly. "Hi." His eyes look over Jimin's features like he always does. He noticed that he was wearing a little makeup. His lips were plump and shiny, both his top and bottom lip of equal fullness. And the small amount of eyeshadow in the corners of his eyes makes them look sharper, more sultry.

The glossed lips pulled to reveal his pearly white teeth. Jimin had the most joyous smile in Yoongi's opinion. He was always happy about something, even when there's nothing to be happy about. "Hey, Yoongi."

"You look really pretty today...and every other day. But," he let out a deep breath, "you look nice." He shouldn't have spoken at all really but he couldn't help himself, it kind of came out.

Jimin's cheeks warmed like he had a sweet piece of candy in his mouth and it burned. "Thank you, Yoon. That's very sweet of you." He knew what he was doing. He knew who he made himself up for.