ii

-', (chapter two) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

THERE IS SOMETHING SO RELAXING ABOUT A SKATEPARK TO JUNGKOOK, being able to be alone with himself and his skateboard...and Eden staring at him from the sidelines. He remembered when he and Eden first found this place, mostly abandoned with graffiti everywhere when they were 13. He had just got a skateboard and wanted to learn how to do more tricks.

Of course, he fell on his ass a lot, but he learned and he got better with the support and cheerleading of Eden.

So here he stands, at the top of the bowl standing with one foot in the tail, holding it to the ground while the nose points towards the clouds. He looked back at Eden who sits against the black, metal gates of the park, eating popsicles, watching as Taehyung did his run.

"You need to leave him alone," Jimin told him, running his fingers through his newly dyed, navy blue hair. It was hard to tell that he had even dyed it from black. You could only tell in the sunlight when the blue tints of his dark hair showed. He pushed the popsicle between his plump lips, licking up the melting juices as watched Eden admire his brother from afar.

Eden was always jealous of Jimin's lips. He had great lips, plump and soft. She always called him a Bratz doll because of them. "If I wasn't completely in love with your brother, you'd definitely be my next choice." She told him once.

"Oh, how nice of you." He rolled his eyes at her.

Eden dragged her tongue up the side of hers, continuing to stare at Taehyung as he came up the side of the bowl and looked at them as well. He gave a smile, more of a smirk that made Eden want to roll over and die.

"But he's so hottt." She groaned, laying her head on Jimin's shoulder. "I can admire from afar, it doesn't mean I'm gonna go jump his bones." She took a bite out of her popsicle using her molars, letting it sit in her mouth until it melted.

She could feel Jimin's shoulders bounce softly as he laughed. He also had a beautiful smile. The only real way to describe it was dazzling, a smile that everyone adored. The number of people who had a crush on him was uncountable, girls of course, but guys too. The amount of boys Eden's heard say something along the lines of, "no homo, but he's hot as fuck" or "he's probably the prettiest dude I've ever seen in my life, no homo though" was astronomical.

Jimin was queer, not gay, bi, pan, etc. "Too complicated," he said. Who he was and who he will be were always changing. One day, he may have he/him pronouns, next week they/them, the other, any. Sometimes he liked guys, sometimes he liked girls, others, he liked absolutely no one and the idea of sex was unappealing to him.

To him and to everyone else, Jimin was Jimin, he wasn't bound by any rules, any standards of who he should be. One day he could be wearing a skirt and full face of make-up and identify with the male gender and the next, jeans and a baseball jersey and be her. Any pronouns worked for him really.