chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"

So I am back...😁😁😁😁

After a long time....

Hope you guys missed me?
But to be honest I do missed you guys.

Thank you for being patient with me and waiting for me... ❤❤

A long chapter ahead..

Enjoy
Shristi

Eva's POV

I hissed a little when I run my hand on my shoulders. I felt weird. It was same area where I felt like someone was scratching me.

I turned toward the Mirror to see what it is. But as soon as I turned towards the Mirror and saw there
My mouth went dry looking at the scene in front of me and I was frozen.
My heartbeat arise to different level and a low whisper left my mouth.

"It wasn't a dream....!!"

Because in front of my eyes in the Mirror I can see my shoulder red and bruised. There were scratch Mark's showing that whatever happened wasn't a dream as I thought..!

They didn't look like a strach Mark's exact, they look something eles too which shock me to my core.
I was shock to much to say anything. My mouth was hand one and then a random thought hit my mind making me feel almost dizzy.

If the scratch marks are here,and the dream wasn't wrong means.....h-he was hugging me while sleeping....?

This mere thought left me with a dry mouth and blank mind.

Were we really this cl-close ?

Oh god..!

I instantly blushed red and gulped. I don't know how this happened but I am sure he know about it because he woke up early then me.

Means he saw me hugging him or he saw our position. Oh my! It's so awkward. I bite my lips because all the unwanted thoughts started to come and started to make me feel hot and embarrassed.

He must be thinking of me as a stupid cringe women.

Shooting my head I looked away from the Mirror. I don't want to think now because my thought were getting wild by passing time.

I hurriedly took a shower and walk out, getting dressed I walk out.

I was standing near the mirror in only my top and jeans and i can clearly see that mark

I was standing near the mirror in only my top and jeans and i can clearly see that mark. The top was clearly showing my Marks. I look around and spotted a concealer. I was about to pick it up when I suddenly heard the door of our room opening.

In hurry to look the bottle of concealer fall down, I quickly grabbed a cardigan and wore it. Don't know why I was feeling shy and embarrassed only thinking what will happen when anyone will see it let alone on real.