🦋 (Chapter 3)

Hey!
.
I just don't know what to say or what to write. But I thought to let you guys know about me. As I know you all must be waiting for me and stories.

This was supposed to be published as an another part of the story. But it's not!

I don't have words what I am going through right now. I just feel something very heavy on my heart, some part is lost from me. I still can't deliver the fact that Sidharth is no more with us.

He is up there with angels spreading his charm on them. With his beloved dad. Leaving all of us.

SIDNAAZ 🦋
It was always been a fairytale love story. And we all witnessed it with them. But who knew the princess will lost her prince this soon!

I believed when they said,
"jinka milna kismat me nahi hota unse mohabbat badi kamal ki hoti hai" I just feel there is nothing in my chest, instead a heavy rock, I want to cry but tears are not forming. These days I barely sleep, because whenever I close my eyes her messed up state came Infront of my eyes!

I don't know how will I write their stories, with the fact that he is no more. How will I imagine them together when they are shattered. Believe me it will hurt me more and more.

I took a break from all my social media handles because the vms and reels of them are making me very weak. Very!

Maybe I will complete this story if you guys want. But I don't know if I would be able to type SIDHARTH more...

He will always remain in my heart, alwayss! But after this one I can't write stories on SIDNAAZ! I can't hurt myself more. If you guys had liked my work or want to read my work more you will be there with me I know! With some other character names. I m sorry from the bottom of my heart.
.
A SIDNAAZIAN FOREVER ✨
...