Chapter 52

Heiiiiiii
.
_____________________________________

Sidharth's POV

My wife has turned me into a teenage hormonal boy who just wants to explore his newly found sexuality and have sex all the time.

No. Seriously! We didn't had sex for just 2 days and here I am getting restless. I want to have her so badly. But my fucking work is important right now.

When I saw Shehnaaz in my office I literally wished to have her naked under me right there but I couldn't.

Right now she is working on her designs because I want to show these designs to the client and then we can continue the further process.

Sighing I got up from my seat and adjusted my tuxedo buttons. I walked out of my office to our conference room. I hope everyone must be there by now.

I entered into the conference hall and as expected every employee and staff was there. They got up from their seats as they saw me. Asim is already waiting for me on the stage. I walked to the stage and stood there while nodded at everybody to take their seats.

I looked around to find my wife but she was nowhere to be seen. I looked beside me at Asim who was looking very dedicated in staring someone. I followed his gaze and found his gaze stuck on Emma, who is laughing beautifully with Noah.

I cleared my throat as Asim looked at me. "Jealous?"

"What?" His brows furrowed.

"You are jealous. Aren't you?" Although we both knew the answer still I love to tease my brother.

"Oh, just shut up Bhai." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, where is Shehnaaz?"

"How would I know?" He said being obvious.

"Fine." I sighed. Everyone was waiting for my announcement so deciding to find her later I started.

"Good morning everyone." I said professionally on the mic.

"I want to make an important announcement so kindly pay attention. " I paused.

"So, I have chosen a new and very talented fashion designer for our company. Yes, Noah will be our creative head of the company. But this person will be handling the designing part and Noah can continue doing his job and look after the fabrics and colours of the designs."

"Are you okay with it Noah?" I asked looking at him while he nodded his head in approval.

"Good. Now Mis- Mrs Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla will be the designer. She will be head Fashion designer and will take care of that department under her." I said proudly while everyone started to murmure in themselves.

"I didn't choose her for this position just because she is my wife. I choose her because she deserves this. And I am pretty sure she will prove this to you all soon."

"You all are dismissed." I said and slowly the conference hall started to get empty.

"Bhai." Asim called me.

I looked at him. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"I mean, we can be in a great loss if our brand failed to design good styles. Fashion designer is the most important person for our company to work. You know right?" He asked worriedly. Well, he is right in his place. A textile company and a brand is nothing without designers. 

"Come I'll show you how sure I am!" I sat on the chair near the stage and he took his seat beside me. I opened my phone and opened the document in which Shehnaaz has send me her sample copies.