Chapter 9

Hey cudiessss! Happy Navratri and Happy Durga Puja to everyone out there!❤️
.
CRUSH UPDATE GUYS😂✌️!
So, he is kind of very playful guy. He was continuosly doing his mastis and he always sits in the last bench. So professor made him sit in front. And guess what!!!! Beside meee!! Eeehhhh! But then phew phew, he was sitting there like a statue. Not even a simple glance😭!!!
.
Ok now Jump on the actual one!
__________________________

Shehnaaz was working in her office when someone barged in and sat in front of her.

"Not now Emma I am busy." Shehnaaz said knowing what her friend is gonna say.

"Babeee come on. It's lunch time, and literally I am so hungry." Emma said convincing her.

"Then go and have lunch." Shehnaaz was busy in her macbook typing something.

"I am not going anywhere without my best friend." She Stated folding her arms. While Shehnaaz felt butterflies listening to her. She never had any best friend in her life before, she is glad to have one who is so caring and loving towards her.

"But Emma I have to complete this work. Or else you know my boss." She said looking at her.

"Yeah and I know my boss too." She smirked.

"What do you mean?" Shehnaaz was confused.

"Asim sir you know na...I just have to use your name and he will convince Sidharth sir" she gave her a toothy smile. Shehnaaz knows Asim is very protective towards her and he will convince easily.

"Wow I am so smart. Maybe I have 2000 IQ, or 20,000! What you think Sana?" She asked her excitedly.

"Asim sir is kind and sober that doesn't mean we should take his advantages. Right?" Shehnaaz said softly.

"Okay fine. I am not eating anything until you come with me outside to eat. I am not gonna have my lunch in this office today for sure!" She made a pout and sat with a angry face.

"Emma! Why are you doing this? Do you want Sidharth sir to be angry?" She tried to convince her.

"Tujhe to meri koy fikar hi nahi haina? Hogi bhi kyu, main hu hi kon. Just a stranger you met some weeks ago in your office. I can understand." She started her emotional drama which she knows would work on her.

"Okay fine let's go and stop your drama." She sighed.

"Eeehhhh thank you." Emma squeezed her between her arms and they went to Asim.

"Come in." And they goes inside his office. He saw both of them coming and he was glad seeing Shehnaaz too.

"Sir can we go for lunch?" Emma asked politely.

"Yeah ofcourse. Miss gill please inform Sidharth Bhai once." He said and gave his cutest smile.

"Haaye he is so cute." Emma mumbled while Shehnaz heard it and looked at her widening her eyes, while she moved her face to other direction avoiding her gaze.

"Hello ladies?" Asim gained their attention.

"Sir please can you convince Sidharth sir? He has given her some work so she is not going for lunch as it is pending. If she complete it after lunch, is that okay?" Emma said softly.

"Miss gill no matter what, your health is first. And I don't want you to skip any meal." He looked at her and spoke very softly making sure it doesn't sound like an order, because it's her right to order him. Not his, he thought.

She nodded and smiled.

"You girls go I'll talk to him." He smiled.

"Thank you sir." Emma thanked him and they left.