Chapter 55

Hey cudies, wassup ✨

My exams were hanging just above my head so couldn't update for this long.
______________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

TODAY IS SIDHARTH'S BIRTHDAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to scream but ofcourse I can't because whole family is here to see me and they will think I have gone crazy after coming back from coma.

It's his birthday and I had planned so much for today but everything just went into drain....but it's okay we can celebrate his birthday later after I get rid of this place.

"Okay now we should leave kids." Grandma said leaving my palms from her hold slowly. And all for of us nodded our heads.

"Shehnaaz take rest okay?" Maa sweetly kissed my forehead making me smile wholeheartedly.

"I will."

Maa and grandma left the room after giving Asim, Sidharth and Emma a hug.

"Boys don't worry about work. I'll take care of it. Afterall I am the one who taught you buisness. So, I know well how to run a company." Papa said looking at Sidharth and Asim.

"Ofcourse you do dad." Asim said.

"Yeah, So don't take stress about work. I'll handle it." He smiled and assured them both, patting their shoulders.

"Don't make any trouble here." Papa said looking at all of us one by one.

"We are not kids Mr Shukla." Emma said folding her arms.

"But you act like one!" Papa answered and chuckled while we sighed. "Dad you were savage though." Asim said.

"Oh, Don't listen to this oldy guys. Have all the fun you can. And tell me everything when you come back home." Daadu winked at us while papa rolled his eyes.

After saying bye they too left. And my hunger entered.

"I am hungry." I said sighing.

"Let me bring some-

"Sidharth please can you bring something nice for me?" I cut Asim and asked Sidharth. While Emma was looking at me suspiciously. Well, she knew me too well that something is going on in my head.

"Sure baby." He smiled and left.

"So? Mind to explain what is going on in your brain?" She asked as soon as he left.

"So I want to celebrate Sidharth's birthday." I chirped happily.

"Yeah, we will do that after you get well." Asim said leaning against the bed.

"No! Today is his birthday. So I want to celebrate it today only." I demanded.

"But this is a hospital. They won't allow us." Emma shrugged and grabbed a wet napkin.

"But I have a plan." I grinned and winked at them. While Emma sat beside me to clean my face with napkins.

"What plan?" Asim raised his brows.

"We can bring the cake in such a way that nobody finds out." I said.

"But how?" Emma sighed and threw the napkin into the bin after cleaning my face freshly.

"For that we just need you to be pregnant Emma." We looked at Emma and she looked at us with wide eyes.

"What!" Asim started laughing.

"I can help you get pregnant if you want." Asim winked at her laughing.

"Asshole." Emma scowled. While I sighed in defeat.