Chapter 30

Hi
.
_______________________

Shehnaaz's POV

My heart is doing all kind of stunts right now inside my ribcage. As I just came out from his office.

I headed towards my office only to found Emma waiting for me. She was with me before he called me to meet him.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as I sat down in my seat.

"Y- yeah. He forgive me." I said and that blush of my cheeks were just not ready to leave my face.

I am still shocked.

"Tell me the every fucking detail." She said curiously.

"What detail?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Explain your blushing. You're blushing like you just completed having a  wonderful round of sex with him." Emma said narrowing her eyes at me.

I started to cough loudly as she said that. "Are you c- crazy?" I scowled.
"Oh shit. I didn't know it was true. I just predicted. I swear!" She said giving me a glass of water. While looking at me with a playful smirk.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"You're so dirty Emma. It's nothing like that." I scowled.

"Now spit it. Come on" she grinned.

"He said...'I just want to make you lean against my office table and kiss the hell out of you which will lead your lips to swell for a month.' and i gasped."
I quoted exact words, and I felt my stomach feeling some unknown feelings.

"Woah! That was hot." Emma said excitedly.

"So did you guys kiss....

"No!"

"Oh!" She mumbled disappointed.

"Then he said that he will forgive me if I assure him that i won't do this mistake again. And i assured him." Emma smiled as i sighed.

"He loves you so much." She whispered looking at me with soft eyes.

"Love? He doesn't love me." He can never love me. We just like eachother. Love is just unimaginable in our relationship.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"He never said me that he loves me and more than that we have many complications in our relationship." It's always like either we are fighting or in a not-talking terms. Or we are just too happy and into each other.

"Every relationship has complications. That doesn't mean they should give up." Emma spoke.

"Yeah i guess." I smiled.

"Cool. Meet you later at lunch. Bye." I smiled as she closed the door behind her.

Flashback.

"Why are you so stressed?" Reyan asked me as he put his arms around my shoulders and sat beside me on my bench.

"Because of exams. What if i failed? I won't get any proper job then. And what about my dream of being Fashion designer?" I said pulling my hair in frustration as i was hell stressed.

"You don't have to study. At last you will be my wife. I'll earn for you and our family. Your dream is just to love me. Okay bliss?" He kissed my temple.

"That's not fair. I want to be a fashion designer and then your wife." I said looking at him.

"You will be just my wife. That's final." He said looking at my deep eyes.