Chapter 40

Heyiiii
.
_________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I got ready in my long blue lace dress and decided to keep my hair open. I applied my makeup and slipped into my sandals. I smiled at my appearance as I was looking good.

"You ready baby?" I turned and I gasped as I looked at Sidharth.

He was wearing a black hoodie with jeans while his hair were perfectly styled.

He wore a hoodie for the first time and I didn't knew he would look this handsome in it. He is looking like a literal teenage hot guy of the college.

"stop it. You're eye-raping me baby." He looked at me and crossed his arms against his chest, as if hiding it from me.

Whatever.

"Such a drama queen." I got towards him and pulled his cheeks.

"You look so eat-able right now." He whispered in my ears huskily and pulled my dress up as he touches my bare thighs, drawing patterns over it.

I closed my eyes and breathed sharply as I felt my back shivering at his mere touch and hia dirty words.

"E- Emma and A- Asim must be waiting. W- we should g- go." I shuttered under his intense gaze on my lips.

"Let them wait. First I need to have my morning kiss." He grabbed my waist tightly and without wasting any further time he quickly claimed me.

He tasted my lips so passionately and hungrily that my whole body was shivering at his eagerness. I grabbed his collar to stay still as I lose all my control over me.

Finally he left me after giving me a last kiss on my sweet spot.
"I love you." He said.

"Te amo." I said and he pecked my nose making me giggle.

"Let's go." I said and he dragged me out of the room.

______________________

We sat on the dining table for breakfast. 

The waiter came for our orders.

"I am Antonio. Today I'll be at your service." The handsome man smiled at me while looking at others. He has broad chest and shoulders with a fair skin tone. His hair was blonde and long while his body was just too good for a waiter.

"What would you like to have ma'am?" He asked directly at me as I became nervous quickly.

Just order the food. Come on baby, you can do it. Not a big deal.

Yes I can do it.

"Urm- what's special dish here?" I asked trying to sound confident.

"For a beautiful lady like you I would like to suggest you to try our famous dish, Tzatziki." He gave me a mischievous smirk and I felt my hands squeezed. I looked beside me only to find a angry Sidharth glaring at the poor waiter.

"Can you exaggerate?" I said politely as the name of the dish is completely foreign for me.

"Tzatziki is made of strained yogurt, garlic, cucumber, olive oil, fresh dill and lemon juice if you like to add with it." He explained clearly while me and Emma looked at him with amusement.

Asim and Sidharth on the other hand looked very casual.

"And what would you suggest us?" Asim asked as he looked down the menu.

"You will like this dish too. You all should try it once." He gave a warm smile looking at me and I looked away nervously.

"Okay then count me in too." Emma said.