Chapter 59

Heyiii!

___________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

"NOOOOO! Samm!!" I screamed as I saw a bullet passed through his thighs. He fell down on his knees, and I rushed to him.

"S- Sam, I am sorry. Oh god!" Series of water ran down my cheeks. When Sam tried to help me and Emma run from this place, he got shoot by that bastard. Right now my one bodyguard is trying his best to fight him, while other one is still screaming and groaning due to the pain.

"You don't have to Shehnaaz. You go run." He groaned and his veins of his temple almost pop out.

"No, we are not leaving you like this sam." Comes Emma's voice from behind me.

"P- please go." He groaned in pain and my heart is breaking every second, seeing him like this.

"I can't- " my eyes snap at the sound of gunshots. "Noo!!" Emma screamed as Gerald shoot my bodyguard in his stomach and he fell on the ground infront of my eyes.

"Now your turn my sweetheart." Gerald laughed and pointed his gun towards me and Emma. I looked at him in disgust while Emma was trembling due to fear.

"Now you have two options. You come to me willingly and I'll leave your friends alone. Or, I'll first kill them to get to you." He smiled evily. "Choice is yours."

"Why can't you let me go?" I asked looking at him with all the hate and fear in my eyes. "Let you go?" He laughs loudly. "I can't let you go when the only thing I want is now to torture you to death. How dare you fucking leave me, huh? And how dare you fucking put me behind the bars?" His nostrils were flaring in anger.

"I'll destroy you!" He says. Emma tightly hold my hand and assured me that she is with me, despite the fact that she is literally shivering from the fear.

"It seems you don't love your friends enough, okay then let me pluck them out of your life." He pointed his gun towards Emma, she started to panic more. "No, I- I am coming to y- you." I hide Emma behind my back as tears roll down my cheeks. " Please give me a second." I requested softly but he didn't said anything.

"Emma" I turned to her as her face was red due to continuous tears.
"Thank you for being my best friend. I love you so much. Please tell Sidharth that I love him and I can't- " I couldn't complete as I started crying, I don't want to leave Sidharth this soon, when our relationship just started to go well.

"You're not going anywhere." She wrapped her arms around me and Hugged me. "If we are supposed to die today then we will die together. I am not letting you have all the fun up there alone, yeah?" She pulled back and gave me smile, with tears. This girl always has her ways of making me feel better.

"But-

"Hey she is not going with you. If you want to get her, then first beat me, you son of a bitch!" She said to Gerald who looked at her with a cold stare.

Wait!
Is this the same girl who was trembling in fear just some seconds ago?

"Boys go and have some fun with that filthy whore." He says and then we notice 2 man getting back out of the van accross him. They were bald and strong and twice the size of us.

"They seem little stronger." Emma mumbled to me. "Yeah just a little." I answered.

They were approaching towards us and we were instinctively going reveres. "Do not come close or I'll -

"You'll what little girl?" One of them mocked to Emma. "Main tera bharta bana dungi, takle!" She answered, I chuckled while both of them were confused.

"Cut the crap and just grab them." Gerald yelled and they nodded their heads. And before we can run they grab us and started dragging us with our arms. "Leave me!!" Emma screamed so loud that I bet my ears are damaged. They groaned but didn't left us at all. I looked at my best friend and she gave me a look which tells me that something is going on in her mind.