Chapter 15

Hey cudiesss.
.
A little sneek peak about me. Okay?
So am a student, also a student of science background 🙂! If any science student is here. Then bro let's go and cry together 😂😭!

Also I do a part time job for my necessities and all. So guys u can now understand, i barely get time to even sleep. And that's why I can't update daily. Am sorry 🥺.
.
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I quickly rushed to make his coffee.
I don't know what kind of punishment he will give me. Will he do the same like them?

No no. He won't, right? He is not like him.

But how can I trust him? What if he is same like him?

He always saved you, shehnaaz. He was always there to protect you.

It's not easy to trust him still. I will just make his coffee and give him before the time ends. Yes it will be the best.

I quickly made coffee for him. And from past few days I stopped adding vinegar at all. And he didn't felt any difference too. I am glad about that.

I quickly grabbed the coffee mug with the tray and ran towards the elevator. As I was going to enter the door closed.

Argh! Why this always happens with me.

I checked the time and there is only 2 minutes left.

And It's imposed to reach 60th floor with stairs in just 2 minutes. I sighed and finally elevator came down to my floor, and i rushed into it with some other people.

I quickly tapped the button of 60th floor and the door closed as i sighed deeply.

Siddharth's POV

3.2.1. and the five minutes are over still she is not there.

Good job Sidharth!

I opened my laptop to check my mails and I heard the knock.

Woah! She is indeed fast. Almost she reached at time. Almost!

"Come in" i spoke and she came inside holding the tray of coffee mug.

She came and put the tray on the table. She turned to leave.

"I didn't dismissed you yet." I stopped her and she turned around.

"You are late. And so you have to face the punishment now." I got up and walked towards her and she was continuously looking down while fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you ready for the punishment?" I  approached her and stood infront of her with my hands in my pockets.

"I- I am sorry." She shuttered and she was slightly moving back while I was moving towards her.

She stopped as she realised that she can't move further as she hit with the wall. I smirked and caged her with my one arm beside her face.

"Please don't punish me." I sensed sadness and hurt in her voice.

I move my hands and pull up her chin with my index finger as i look into her eyes. I noticed tears and hurt.

"Hey. I was just teasing you. There's nothing serious. Yeah?" I don't know why she was so much scared suddenly.

"P- please i will do ev- every work properly. Don't punish me." She sobbed? Yes she was crying.

But why? Why is she so scared by this mere thing.

"I won't give you any punishment. I promise, okay? Now shh!" I softly rubbed my thumb against her cheeks and wiped her tears. But she was still sobbing like a baby.

Baby? Yeah she is a baby, so fragile and innocent.

Really Sidharth? Ehh forget it anyways.

"I will always obey you. But p- please n- no punishment. It pains so much." She cried again. Her cheeks and nose were red and her she was continuously wiping off her tears but still it didn't stopped.

"It pains." She again said.

What is she talking about?

Fuck it. Whatever it is.

I pulled her against me and pressed her to my chest as i wrapped my arms around her small body. She was shocked as she looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"No one, bloddy no one will hurt you. I promise. Okay?"

"Now shh! I am here." I said and her eyes became soft. She didn't hugged me back, but she rested her head on my chest.

And my heart was just about to come out of my body. I felt my heartbeats racing.

I Put my face on her hair and crassed her hair lovingly as she kept sobbing.

"Shh! You are fine. I am here for you."

After sometimes she pulled back and I sighed as she was looking better now.

"I- I am sorry. I know I should behave professionally. But i don't know, why I started to behave so pathetic suddenly. Sorry." She said in one go looking at everything but me.

"Don't you dare call my wi-

What the hell was am going to say. Wife? Seriously?

But indirectly she is my wife.

Still it's to soon to accept that thing. It's not that easy.

"Call my employee pathetic. Each and every employee of my company is great and intelligent. Got it?"

"This is normal. You are not pathetic, Shehnaaz. I understand you. Yes?" I told her leaning towards her face and scanning her beautiful brown eyes.

She smiled and nodded I'm agreement.

"Thank you."
I smiled and nodded as i pull back myself.

"Yes. Get ready, tonight we have to go at a party."

"Where? Why?" She asked scratching her temples.

"It's a buisness party and as you are my assistant and you have all the information and details. You also have to join me. Okay?"

"But I never visited any party before." She said lowering her head.

Seriously? She never attended party? But Mr Sinha's is a pure party animal who throws party almost every week.

Is she lying? But why? Maybe she doesn't want to come with me?

But i am not that ugly, i guess. Obviously I am not. Then what is her problem? Maybe she doesn't like me.

Why would she like a personal like you, who always keeps mocking her and behaves like a jerk to her.

My inner voice said. And I think somewhat maybe he is right.

*Cleared his throat*

"It's important. You have to come. Take help from Emma. She will be also coming. "

"Okay sir. I will try my best." She gave a small smile and I Nodded.

"You may leave now." She nodded and left from my sight.

Does she really hates me that much? That she doesn't want to even attend a party with me?

I don't know why but for the first time someone's liking or hating me is bothering me. I am like a person who is like, i don't give any fuck about what other person thinks about you.

But now, i do give fuck!!! And it's not at all good for me. Not at all!!

I am changing!

No! She is changing you.

My subconscious said as i ignored it as usual and shipped into my coffee.
____________________________
.
Please do votes and comments 💫❤️