Chapter 53

Hey cudiesss 🥀
.
Q:- what's your age and who is your favourite character in this story?
_________________________________

Sidharth's POV

"She is in coma." Doctor said and I felt the ground beneath me to vanished away.

"What?"

"Yes Mr Shukla. Your wife is in coma." She said defeated.

"B- but how? Why?" I was on a verge of breakdown.

"Please come in my office. We can seat and talk." She gave me a little smile while we get into her office.

I sat on the chair and looked at her who was going through the files.

"So Mr Shukla. Did you knew that your wife is claustrophobic?" She asked me resting her intertwined hands on the desk.

"What? Claustrophobic?"

"Yes. She has fear of closed space. And as you have reported she is in the elevator for more than an hour, so she must had panic attack." She said sighing.

"Now her brain cells have stop responding due to lack of oxygen. We are trying our best, but damage is already done. According to reports she has very less chance to survive. But still we can try." She smiled assuringly.

"Miracles works when medicines don't!"

"Thank you doctor." I said slowly as I got up to leave.

"Mr Shukla." I turned to face her again.

"You can see her if you want. Talk to her. Maybe she starts feeling and responding to you." She said fixing her stethoscope.

"Nothing will happen to my wife." I said confidently as she nodded smiling.

I got out of her office and walked towards the room where Shehnaaz was. I couldn't gather the courage to go in. I can't see her like that.

I just can't.

No one! Fucking no one made me feel this miserable ever in my fucking life.
But this girl here, has that power to bring the most powerful billionaire, on his knees.

A long tear fell from my eyes as I sat on the chair near her room.

I never thought I could fall in love. I made myself strong, I never cried for anyone in my life. Not even my family has made me cry. But this girl here, whom I met exact 10 months ago had me cry my heart out.

_____________

It's been 1 week and doctor said there is no progress. Our family is here right now. They're trying to be strong just because of me. So that I can handle myself.

It's been 1 week and still I hadn't saw her. I just can't! I can't go in there and see her laying on the hospital bed lifelessly.

I want my chirpy Shehnaaz back. Who makes the best coffee of the world. Who makes the best food for me. Who is the most sexiest women also the most gorgeous. Who is my wife. Who is only mine!

Even god can't take her away from me. And if he did, I'll be coming there with her. And it's final!!

"Sidharth beta go and have some sleep. You haven't gone home since 1 week." Maa said as she softly caressed my cheeks.

"I am not going home without her." I said slowly as my eyes got wet, realising that I am about to lose her and I can't do anything.

" Look at yourself once. You're looking so weak. These bags under your eyes, pale cheeks, dry lips and your weak body. Do you want Shehnaaz to see you like this when she wake up? Hm?" She asked softly. I nodded my head in no. I always want her to think of me as a handsome man. And right now I am looking anything but that.