Chapter 34

Hey❤️
.
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I brushed my teeth and changed myself into my night attires as i was all excited as he was going to call me soon.

Today he didn't called me once since the morning so I tried to call him but all he said is 'i am busy. Talk to you later' that's it!

ofcourse i am not going to spare him for that.

Grabbing my phone i slipped into the blankets and my head rested on the headboard of the bed. I was waiting for his call eagerly but he never called.

Groaning in frustration i dialled his number.

Ringing...

Ringing..

Ringing...

Call disconnect.!

I am so disappointed. He doesn't care for me at all. Here i am dying to talk to him since morning and he doesn't care. Fine i too don't care now.

Go to hell Mr Shukla.

I put my phone on the side table and turned off the lights. As i tried to sleep. I closed my eyes but sleep was far away from me.

I miss him. His touch. His smile. His eyes. His lips on mine. His smirk. His gorgeous face. I am missing him so much. I miss you love.

And i didn't remember when sleep took over me thinking about him.
_____________

I stretched my limbs as i woke up. I yewned and sighed deeply. I heard a notification from my phone. I big smile quickly covered on my lips.

I grabbed my phone and pressed the power button. The white light fell on my face and my heart fluttered as i saw his name on the notification bar.

I quickly opened it.

Hey.

I am sorry I couldn't pick up your call. I was with an important client at that time.

Important client? At 12 AM? Who the hell meet clients at midnights??

Ignoring my inner insecure i read further.

And today I am visiting for a meeting in a cruise. And there is no network in middle of the sea. So don't try to call me i won't be available. Take care baby.
I love you

I am so angry and at the same time I am so sad. I didn't talk to him for 2 days. Here I am freaking out without him and he is enjoying some fucking cruise trip. You're so dead Mr Shukla. I am going to kill you the moment I see you.

There will be hot russian girls too in the cruise.

So what?

Have you seen Titanic? Jack and Rose met in the cruise.

What the hell. My brain is so horrible.

Mr Brain. let me just remind you. Your work is to keep me calm and help me with good ideas. But you seems to operate completely opposite.

I am stating the facts bruh. Who knows if your husband too gets his rose in some Russian girl and the painting scenes you know....

SHUT UP! I really need to to brain transplant right now.

Bitches come and go Bruh, But you know I stay.

Mr Brain is now addicted to reels. Brilliant!

I got into the bathroom and took a cold shower to remove all the negative thoughts from my terrible brain.