Chapter 31

Heyuuu!!!
.
_______________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

"Can you meet me now please?" Reyan said on the call.

"No. And don't call me again." I whispered. My eyes blurred due to the tears.

"I love you. Please meet me." He pleaded.

My heart beating fast and my tears rolling down. I don't know why but i am just too much in love with him to forgive him and give up.

"I am married Reyan. How many times I have to tell you? I cannot cheat on my husband." I whispered.

"If you love me, which i know you ofcourse do. Then please meet me. I am sending you the address. I will be waiting for you." He said and cut the call.

And quickly he send me the address.

I don't have any idea why he wants to meet me.

Should I go?

What if Sidharth gets angry?

I should ask him. But i know he won't allow me.

God! Why do you put me in such situations. Why!!?

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. Okay! I'll just meet him and tell him clearly that we can't be together again. Yes!

That's great.

Sighing i messaged Sidharth.

"Hey! I am going out for dinner with a friend, so I'll be late for home. Don't get worried. And also have dinner.

~shehnaaz❤️"

I turned off my phone as i put it back in my bag and left my office bidding a quick byes to everyone as they smiled at me. 

I booked a cab and headed towards the place.

I heard a notification and quickly grabbed my phone from the bag. I turned it on, only to find Sidharth's message.

" Okay your honour! I'll be also late. I have a meeting to attend still. See you directly at bed baby!

~yours hot and handsome
husband 😁."

I chuckled as a blush crept my cheeks.

I can't hurt him. He is the best man I can ever get. I am lucky to have him. Even though I love someone else, i am ready to sacrifice my love for him. I can't be so selfish in love and forget whatever he did to me. 

I reached as i paid the driver and stood near an expensive restaurant. It was screaming richness as i looked at it. Sighing i headed inside.

"Hey." I heard the familiar voice and saw Reyan waiting for me.

"I knew you will come." He smiled and forwarded his hand to take mine.

"Say what it is. I need to leave. My husband is waiting for me." I said coldly and moved my hand from his.

He looked at me defeated and we headed towards a table. We were in a VIP area. Where there were no one around. It was just us and some waiters.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered as i couldn't help but control my nervousness.

"Why did you call me? And how did you got my number?" I ignored his comment.

"I am rich enough to get anyone's number and information." He smirked and i Rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Why did you wanted to meet me?"

"First of all, let's order something." I sighed as he called the waiter to order food.