Chapter 54

Heyloooooo!!!!!!!!!

Q: What Ideas would you like to give me for my next story?
_______________________________

Sidharth's POV

"I'm totally in love with you. Whole, painful, true love. The kind of love that burns so intense it feels like an explosion of fireworks in your body. The love that leaves you sleepless but exhilarated, speechless but poetic, lost but exactly where you're meant to be. The feel-so much-you-get-scared kind of love. The can't-sleep-can't-breathe-can't-eat kind of love. The love I never knew I was searching for, I found in you."

I sat beside the bed on the stool holding her hands with me.

"Now I am scared that, what I found is soon going to be lost..... forever."

"Baby, you know our marriage anniversary is just 2 months away? Like we are going to complete one year of togetherness!" I softly caressed her back of the palm.

"When I got to know that I am getting married to you, I was anything but happy. You were a burden for me at that time. I thought you are some gold digger, which you're not." I paused and looked at her face which is covered with oxygen mask.

"In those days I always wished you to go away from my life. I wanted to get free from this marriage. I- I am sorry for that! I never knew my wish will be heard this soon."

" I a- am pathetic!! I wished this and now this is happening!" I closed my eyes as the tears came down my cheek bones.

"Now!" I hold her palm in both my hands, intertwining it with both my palms and kissed her fingers.

"I wish again! I wish my wife to open her eyes and show me the sweetest smile in the world!! I want you to hug me, squeeze my body between your soft small arms, fill my whole face with your kisses and be with me by my side!" I looked at the floor beneath me as I said keeping my heart out.

"I love you wildly, insanely, infinitely!"
I whispered softly and kissed her forehead as tears flow down my eyes.

I pulled back and kept staring at her pale face

"I love you too." Did she just say something? But her eyes are close. Am i hearing things?

"Shehnaaz y- you are awake?" I asked grabbing her face between my hands.

"Happy Birthday Sidharth." She slowly opened her eyes. And the hospital clock tricked to 12.

"Is this for real? You are awake!!!" I almost screamed the last part as I quickly hugged her without wasting any second, also I took care not to hurt her.

"Yes I am awake." I felt her soft hands moving through my scalp as I closed my eyes, inhaling her addicting scent.

Fuck!!! This is the best best best best birthday gift ever!!! Thank you God! Thank you so much for giving her back to me!!