Chapter 26

Heyyyy
.
My health is so not happy today! Like first i got period yesterday and then you all know very well how amazing periods are! And then god was not satisfied so he gave me fever too. I am feeling so weak right now! But still I am updating as you guys did such cute comments which motivated me to write 🥺!
.
Thank you and i love you all so muchhhhhhhhh🥺❣️🤧
.
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I got up as my alarm rings. I looked at time and it was 7 pm.

I got up from my bed running my hand on face and then headed for a shower.

I covered myself in a bathrobe and got out of the bathroom. I sat on the dressing table and got my hair dry.

Ohkay!

Now I have to just wait for Emma and Ginny to come. As we decided that we will be getting ready for the party together.

I was applying some mosturiser when I heard the knock on my door.

It seems they are here.

I opened the door and as i expected.

Emma and Ginny are here with the dresses and some other makeup stuffs.

They gave me a wide smile and entered to my room.

"Hey guys." I said and sat on the couch.

"Vo sab baadme pehle you go and change." Said Emma ignoring my sweet 'hey' and handing me the dress they bought.

I gave her a playful glare and went to the washroom to change.

I opened the dress and i gasped!

It was so beautiful. I was just in awe looking at it. Then i turned the dress and i again gasped.

This time in horror.

It was backless. No way on this earth i am wearing this.

I got out and saw both of them who already wore there dresses. They were looking really gorgeous.

Emma was wearing a black boddy hugging dress which reach till her thighs. While Ginny was wearing a long glam dress with a long slit on her left leg till her thighs were visible.

I was just admiring them for some seconds that I realised Emma is calling me.

"Hello!??? Are you alive?" Emma asked me.

"Y- yeah. You both just look so pretty." I said honestly.

"Thank you. But why are you not wearing your dress. You didn't like it?" Ginny asked me frowning.