Chapter 42

Hewloowww!!
.
________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

Next day we decided to do some street shoppings. We got ready and after having breakfast we left from the resort.

We headed to a market where there were so many beautiful shops to shop from. Suddenly someone pulled me I looked at front and saw Emma grabbing my hands and dragging me somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked trying to match her speed.

"To click pictures. I mean look at this fucking place. We need hundreds no wait! Thousands of pictures to post on Instagram." She stop at a place and I looked at the sight as my eyes widen.

It was so beautiful with blue and yellow walls while meadows and trees around with some weird but beautiful sculptures and buildings.

"Okay. I am in." I laughed looking around.

"Okay so I am posing and you click." She grinned and ran to the meadows to pose. I shook my head in disbelief and clicked her pictures.

After capturing her pictures with each and every particle of that place all she said is, only these three are good to get posted.

"What the actual fuck? You're kidding right? I clicked exact 84 pictures of yours." I groaned.

"Yeah but Instagram just allows to post 10 in a row. And ofcourse I am not posting pictures of same outfits more than once." She flipped her hair.

"You're impossible Emma."

"Aww I love you too." She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and then we clicked some selfies.

"Hey ladies." We looked forward and saw Asim coming towards us with his camera and behind him was Sidharth talking with someone in his call with a stern look.

I am 200% sure it's a work call. Huff!

"Want me to click some pictures of yours?" Asim asked to me.

"Sure." Emma said and pulled me with her as we stood together and he clicked our pictures. 

"We need a group picture too." Emma said.

"Yeah but Bhai is in some important call." Asim said pointing to Sidharth.

"I am done. What is it?" Sidharth approached to us.

"So we need a group picture." I said.

"Okay and who's gonna click us?" He raised his brows.

"We have technology." Asim smirked and sat his camera while we all stood together.

" On count of three everyone smile." Asim said and we nodded.

Me and Emma where in middle while boys were either side of us.

" 1 2 3 "

And the moment we heard the click soud we heard Asim screaming.

I looked at him and saw him holding his feet in his hands while he was glaring at Emma and she was looking at him horrified.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to." She apologized.

"This dumb woman just dig her fucking long hills in my soft sensitive perfectly pedicured feet." Asim groaned and stood straight on his feet while Sidharth chuckled and received a glare from him.

"Did you just call me dumb?" Emma snorted.

"I am just stating the facts woman!"

"Oh really then you definately deserved that." And Emma pulled his hair and he screamed. We laughed looking at them and again we heard the click sound.