Chapter 20

Hey besties!!!❤️
.
Merry Christmas in advance ❤️⛄
______________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

He was glaring at me while he took long steps towards me. I took few steps back while avoiding his burning gaze on me. Suddenly I felt my desk against my lower back as there's no more space to move now.

He was coming towards me like a lion coming for his prey. I gulped the lump of my throat as he stop leaving some distance between us. Just some.

He cleared his throat to gather my attention towards him but I decided to not look at him.

"Fucking whore"

"Slut"

Again these words rang in my mind. And I felt my head being heavy and my tears making it's way towards my cheeks.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Shehnaz?" I heard him finally breaking the silence between us.

"Answer me." He said harshly while clenching his jaw tightly, as i didn't answer his question.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said slowly still not looking at him. 

"But I do." He took one more step towards me. "And you are supposed to explain yourself about what you did just sometimes ago." He sighed and scanned through my face.

"I am sorry. I want to be alone. Please, leave me alone." I looked at his eyes this time and said softly. But quickly regretted as his eyes were very dangerous.

"What's wrong baby?" He softly touched my cheeks and trailed his finger from my cheeks to my neck sensually as i feel sparks generating against my skin.

His head touched mine as he closed his eyes and sighed deeply against my skin.

"Tell me Shehnaz." He whispered loudly and moved his hand towards my waist and pull me close towards his body and wrapped me close to him.

"Slut."

" You have spread your legs infront of him to get this job."

"You're nothing but a whore to him and soon he will left you after he warm his bed with you."

I suddenly remember all the negative things which is told to me many times after getting assigned as his assistant.

"No!" I whispered as I pushed him and got away from his hold to get out of the office. But he was quick to grab me and pull me towards him.

"Leave me." I said as I feel my tears in the back of my eyes.

"Really? You really want me to leave you? This is what you want from me?" He was disappointed and I can see that clearly in his eyes. But right now I just want to get away from everyone and get lost somewhere. I can't take these humiliations anymore.

I hate those words. I get panicked when someone calls me that. I hate that. I hate being called 'whore' or 'slut' .

He used to call me this. And these words just reminds me of him. Reminds me of his cruelty. I want to forget him but I can't. He is the darkest nightmare of my life. Which horrifies me to my core. 

"Shehnaaz do you really want me to leave you?" I got back to the present as I heard his voice. His voice was rough yet hurt. His eyes were sad. His hold was firm on me. As if he loosen his hand I'll get vanished in the thin air.

"Tell me!" He slid his hands in the nack of my neck as he sighed on my skin. He moves closer to my neck and slightly placed his lips on my skin. And I felt goosebumps at the back of my neck.