Chapter 11

Hey cudiessss ❤️🤝!
.
Just wanted to thank you all for Listening to my bakbaks about the guy who doesn't gives any damn to me✌️! But guyssss, you know his best friend gives preety much attention to me...I don't know why..? But he is not as khadoos as my crush and is kind of sweet!!! But still heera is heera na🥺!!
.
Anyways let's jump
______________________________

She opened her eyes and looked at the angelic face of his. While he looked at her with his soft eyes.

"Hey what happened to you? Who did this to you? Let me call the doctor.."

"Please no.. don't call doctor!" She shuttered and shivered.

"But you need doctor..I am calling a friend who is doctor. Just wait for sometimes, wait!" He put out his phone to dial the number when she held his wrists in her weak soft hands. He can feel the strange warmth of her palms.

"P- please don't. I am not com- comfortable with strangers. Please try to understand. I am okay, don't worry. You- you can go...
As the time was passing she was getting weaker and weaker, and slowly darkness was engulfing her. She was loosing her senses. And she fell on his arms as she fainted.

"Baby, try to understand. You need a doctor right now. And I am not going to leave you. Understood!" He quickly dialled the number but then her voice stopped him

"I hate touch. His touches.. he is Cruel. Please save me." She cried closing her eyes, as she herself didn't know what was she doing.

"He touched me, dad. He is very bad. Save me..
She again mumbled.

"Who dared touched you?" His eyes were getting darker by the fact that someone tried to touch her. To touch his wife. He wrapped her in his arms as she fainted. His one hand hold her waist and he felt something wet there. He found blood.

He gasped in shock and quickly pulled the blazer she was wearing. Her waist was bleeding as there was a deep cut.

" Who the fuck did this to her. I swear I am going to kill that son of bitch whoever done this." His blood boiled looking at her soft skin which was covered with blood.

"Whatever it is. But I can't risk her life, I need to call the doctor. I can't lose her."

What? Why? Why I am feeling so much angry and hurt, seeing her like this? Maybe, Because she is my wife wether I accept it or not? This is not the time to think all these....

"Hello, yeah Dr Larry? Yes it's an emergency please come at my place as soon as possible." He hung up the call and took her to her bed. He took some cotton and ointment to stop her bleeding. He slowly made her lay km her side ways and pull her top up from her waist, so he can get a better look of the wound.

"Aahh!" She winced as he touched her soft skin. She felt the warmth which gave her some kind of peace in this pain.

He took the cotton balls and wiped her blood slowly while blowing air time to time to soothe her pain. Then he covered the opening of the wound with a clothe to stop the bleeding.

"God! Please keep her safe. Please." He prayed under his breath and just stared at her face which has no shine like it always used too. The lips, which are dried. She might had scream a lot. He thought.

After sometimes doctor arrives and she started her treatment. She didn't got any stitches, and he was thankful to God for this.

"Mr Shukla can I know what does she belongs to you?" Doctor asks him.

"No" He said quickly, without thinking any second thought.

"Mr Shukla it's rule. We need to know the patient's information." Doctor tried to understand him in a calm tone.