Chapter 44

Heyiiiiii
.
Sorry for being late. I am going on a vacation in few days so was just busy in shoppings and all. Yeahh i am so excited!!!!!
.
Anyways let's goooo.
___________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

"Didn't you heard what I said. Hmm?" He grabbed my hair tightly in his fist as I looked up at him with my moist eyes.

"I am not comfortable with these clothes Gerald. I can't wear-

"You did not just called me with my name? Did you?" He chuckled evily while I sucked a shard breathe.

"I- I am sorry m- master." I muttered.

"Uhuh! Too late. Now you will get punished slut." He gritted his teeth and dragged me in his bedroom with my hair while I cried and begged to him to leave me.

"Bend over." He ordered.

"I am sorry. Please." I cried joining my hands infront of him.

"I don't like to repeat. And you know it well." He glared at me.

I obeyed him as I know if I try to protest his punishments will just get worst. Not wanting to face more trouble I leaned on the bed as my butt was infront of his veiw.

I heard him opening some drawers and then closing them back. My heart was pounding at the each step which he took towards me.

"After whipping your preety ass till it bleeds. You will understand the consequences of calling your master by your name." He laughed at me. Enjoying my helplessness. My tears. My pain.

He is a sadists. He is a pure psycho. He treats me like his maid. Like his slave. Like a submissive, just the difference is I only get punished without my concern and agreement on being his submissive. He says I am his submissive because he likes to be dominant. But the fact is I am nothing than a slave to him whom he can take out his frustration on.

"You ready slut?" He asked and my eyes brimmed with tears. I don't want this. It pains a lot. I can't even sit for weeks. God save me please.

I slowly nodded my head as he spanked my back for my answer.

"Words whore."

"Ye- yes master." I clutched the sheets tightly as he pull down my pants. I feel disgusted. Although he doesn't touches me. But still he looks at me. At my hidden body without my concern. Which i don't want.

And suddenly I felt my ass burning as something strong Hit with my skin. I screamed in pain while that bastard laughed evily at me.

Doesn't he get pity on me? Don't he has heart? Why he has to be so cruel. Why my fate has to be so cruel.

I let out a loud scream as I felt blood flowing out from my skin.
"Now that's sexy." He laughed. I wanted to spit on his face but I couldn't do anything but cry.

"Get up." I trembled on my feets and stood up on my feet. He grabbed my hand and dragged me from there to the kitchen. He left my hand and goes towards the kitchen slab. He took the pan which was on the gas and placed the hot pan on the surface of the kitchen slab. After sometimes he put it back on the gas and smirked at me.

"Sir on this platform." He ordered. I gasped. The platform must be burning by now. And my ass is already bleeding.

"Please. Forgive me master." I begged.
"Do it as I say. Don't test my patience." He glared at me. I flinched and walked towards the platform.

The moment my skin came in contact with the surface I screamed causing my throat to to get dry. It's unexpainably painful. While he was laughing at my condition. "You look so preety like this." He smirked while I kept wiggling on my position.
_________