Chapter 41

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
.
My exams are overrrrr!!!!!!
Let's jump in!!
_______________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I hate him so much!!!

I mean here I am dying to go in that fucking ride but this pumpkin ass is just so bad. He is taking the advantage of the situation.

Argh! Don't kill him Sana. Calm down. Deep breaths.

"Come on give up. Your amazingly beautiful husband is just asking for a kiss and in return you can go in the ride." Sidharth smirk and whispered in my ears while I was glaring at Emma and Asim who were laughing like mad people in the water.

"Baby." He pulled me closer to him grabbing my waist. My breathe hitched as he stared into my face. I pushed his chest to get out of his hold but failed.

"Stop struggling and kiss me." He ordered.

"No."

"Seriously? We are fighting over a stranger now?" He said annoyingly.

"You didn't do right. Antonio was just smiling at me. And it's a humanity to give a smile back. I don't understand why don't you still trust me." I am now frustrated.

"I trust you." He caressed my cheeks and I looked into his soft eyes.

"I saw that." I muttered.

"I just don't trust people. I know you won't do anything wrong. But I don't know about them and I can't let anyone hurt you." He softly placed a kiss on my lips making my stomach flutter in happiness.

"I am sorry love." He whispered against my lips and automatically my eyes closed.

"I love you so fucking much. I am scared. Scared to lose you. I am sorry." He muttered. I without waiting for any further placed my lips on his. He was shocked for sometime but then he relaxed and grabbed my neck from behind as he deepen the kiss. Our lips synced nicely with eachother.

We pulled away as I was breathing heavily by now.

Kill me already.

We kissed infront of so many people around us. And everyone was staring at us. Some were looking at us disgustingly while some were looking at us in awe.

I hide myself into Sidharth's Chest as I was so embarrassed. "We kissed infront of Everyone." I whispered from his chest.

"It's okay. Now everyone knows you belong to me. Only me." He laughed slightly.

"I am yours. No one can take me away from you. I am Sidharth Shukla's Wife and always will be, for the rest of my life." He smiled wholeheartedly.
"Let's go have some fun." He said and I nodded excitedly.

We chose a red colour boat bike for jet skiing. I sat behind Sidharth and he started the engine and I already felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hold me tightly okay." He said while I wrapped my arms around his torso tightly. "Good girl." He muttered.

Right now my heart is thumping so loudly that it can come out of my body at any time. He is driving this thing like crazy. I was clutching my eyes tightly and hide my head into his broad back as the wind was tearing my eyes apart.

"Open your eyes Shehnaaz." Sidharth said as he felt my eyes close as I lean into his back more.

"Are you scared baby?" He asked and showed the speed instantly.

"No. It's just too much wind so my eyes are not opening properly." I said.

"Here take my glasses." He stopped the engine and I sat straight. "No I am fine. You are the one sitting infront you need it more."