Chapter 7

Bonsoir cudiess!
(It means good evening in French!)
.
_________________________

Shehnaz took her shower and dried her hair. She wore a plain peach coloured shirt and white pants. She did her hair in a bun and just applied some moisturizer on her delicate soft skin. She looked at the time and it was 7:30 AM. She smiled and took her bag and goes down.

As she was descending the stairs she saw the door of the house closing. She understood, he left. Mrs Smith smiled on her and greeted her while she greeted her too.

"Take your seat your breakfast is ready." Mrs Smith informed her.

"Okay." She smiled and sat on the chair.

"Mrs Shukla would you like to have scrambled eggs and breads? Mr Shukla likes to eat this mostly in breakfast, so I didn't made anything else yet. If you want to eat something else I'll cook it." She smiled and said softly.

"I don't know why! but being called as Mrs Shukla is giving me some kind of joy. But for him it's just a deal. I am forced on him. I am just a burden for him. And nothing else.."

"Mrs Shukla?"

"Yeah yess. I'll have that only." She came out of her thoughts and answered softly.

Sidharth was glaring at the door and the clock time to time. He was waiting for her to enter.

"From today you will know Miss Sinha, that you are messing with a wrong man. I will make sure, you by yourself leave me and my family and get lost from my house and life." He smirked.

"Just 10 minutes more to go and If you didn't reached you are gone. You will see the boss Sidharth." He smirked and leaned back to his chair.

Shehnaz entered the big shining office building. As she entered she was very surprised. The interior was so peaceful and joyful. The plants and textures were just perfect. She was happy looking the place. But she was anxious and nervous too, as the place was new for her and she didn't knew anyone.

"Hey! Umm- My name is Shehnaaz Gill and i want to meet Mr Shukla." She said to the receptionist politely.

The Receptionist looked at her from head to toe as if examining her.

"Do you have any appointments?" She asked her.

"No actually I am his new Assistant." Shehnaaz informed her.

"You? And his assistant? Mr Shukla's assistant?" She was shocked.

"Yeah. Is there any problem?" Shehnaaz was confused.

"No absolutely not. Let me confirm. Please give me a minute." Shehnaaz smiled while she called him and discussed.

"Yeah you can go Miss gill. 50th floor" Shehnaaz sighed and goes.

"Why is this man so addicted to top floors so much?" She mumbled by herself and walked towards the stairs. She was in her own world when she collide with someone.

"I- I am sorry. It's my-

"I am sorry too. It was my mistake." Shehnaaz heard the voice and looked at the person. She saw a beautiful girl picking up her stuffs which was on the ground. Shehnaaz too helped her.

"Thank you. By the way u didn't see you here before?" The girl asked Shehnaaz and smiled.

"I am new here." Shehnaaz was a little bit hesitating talking to a stranger. But she also don't want to be rude.

"Ohh which department? Are you a model? God! You are so beautiful girl!" The girl said excitedly.

"No I am Mr  Shukla's new Assistant." She informed.