Chapter 12

Hey cudiess!!!
.
Finally my exams are over! Yay!
And yes, I lost my interest in that guy! Sigh! I don't know why but now I don't find him attracting me anymore 😂😭!
.
HAPPY DIWALI ❤️
_____________________________

"I- I don't know-

"Don't you dare to lie Shehnaaz." He growls and looks at her in anger.

"That son of whore tried to take your dignity. How dare he. I will cut his hands, from which he touched you." He punched his hand on a nearby wall loudly. While she flinched in fear.

"Si- Sidharth. Calm down. Please..." She says slowly putting her hand on his shoulders from behind. And suddenly he felt tingles on her touch.

His name rolls on her tongue so nicely, his brain thought.

"How? How can I calm down? Your brother tried to rape you. And you are telling me to calm down?" Tears were forming behind her eyes again. She was controlled herself from the breakdown.

She didn't want him to see her weak side. She always hides her weak and pathetic side from the world. Because if anyone saw your flaws they will leave you. And she can't bother to make her heart hurt more.

"I- I don't know. Just forget all this. We are late for work." She steps back from him and turn around facing her back towards him. She wiped her tears from the back of her hand.

"Baby" She froze as two strong arms held her from behind. She can feel his strong chest touching her back. She felt the radiations generating between their bodies.

"Why are you holding yourself back? Am I that bad? You can express whatever you are feeling to me. I will never judge. I know I had behaved very rudely with you, in past. But trust me i am here for you." He told the last statement and her heart pumped up.

She turns and looked at his cold beautiful eyes. He tried to look into her soul through her eyes. He was examining her.

"Let it out baby." He leaned down and joined his head with hers while slowly creasing her cheeks.

And that was the moment when she cannot hold anymore. She pushed her face into her warm broad chest and grabs his body tightly with her small arms. While he felt her tears on the fabric of his shirt.

He didn't said anything as she cry as loud as she can. He just hold her close to his heart and keep creasing her hair.

"I am here okay. Shh! Bss abse I don't want a single drop of tears from these eyes." He commanded while kissing her hair. While she still sobbed in his chest, hiding there like it's a safe place where no one can hurt her.

Two weeks passed with a blink of an eye. He was with her in everything. He never let her feel alone or left out. Asim decided to take the responsibility of giving Robin the proper punishment.

Robin got jailed for 1 year. The Sinha family threatened Shehnaaz and scared her so that she takes her case back. But Siddharth make sure to fail their plan. He warned them to not even call Shehnaaz or else the consequences would be not great.

Shehnaaz's POV

Right now I am standing outside the office building. After 2 weeks I am going to get back to my work. I am very nervous about what people will say or think. But then I remembered about what he said.

"Head up with confidence and enter in your office like you own it. The aura of an independence lady should be there in you. Got it, baby?" I blushed. I think now it's my permanent name for him. Baby that's what he loves to call me. And my stupid heart also loves that word from his mouth.