Chapter 27

Heyiiii
.
Quote of the day: It's no one else's responsibility to love you. Learn to love yourself.
____________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

It's 2pm in the afternoon and i am here on the shoot. As Sidharth is not present here due to his some other important work, right now I am the incharge.

Well, i didn't wanted to be the incharge. But he ordered to do so.

So here I am handling everything right now.

"Shehnaaz we have got a problem." I turned and saw a panting Noah as he came running towards me.

"Why are you running? Calm down and sit first." He was looking so stressed. I made him sit and his body became normal after sometimes.

"So?"

"So Gi- Ginny she got an ankle strain and now she can't even stand properly. And we don't have any other models for the next shoot." He said. His face was worried and nervous.

"Can't we say the other models to take place instead of Ginny? Who are already shooting now." I asked.

"No."

"Why?" I raised my brows.

"Because our client wants new face for every new shoot. He will be disappointed." Noah said sadly.

"Do something Shehnaaz. Or else we will lose this project, I guess." Noah said lowly. His voice was cracking. This project was very important for him because he has worked very hard. I had seen him working on these designs days and nights.

"Guysss i have a solution." I turned and saw Emma beside me.

"Where did you came from?" I asked at her sudden presence.

"That's not important." She shrugged while i sighed.

"So what's the solution?" Asked Noah and i looked at my best friend.

"Shehnaaz." Both of them looked at me.

"What?" I was confused.

"Shehnaaz will be our model." Emma chirped happily.

Is this girl listening to herself ?

"Darling I think this is not the time to joke. We are in a serious problem." I mocked at Emma while she sighed.

"Babe i am dead serious." She looked at me straight. She seemed serious.

"Are you out of your mind? I am not doing this." I said completely denying.

"Why? What is the problem in that? You just have to wear an amazing outfit and go to the stage and pose. That's it." Emma said casually. As if this is as easy as eating a cake.

"Ohh! Then you do it no." I smirked. While she frowned.

"I cannot."

"Why?"

"Because I am on my periods. I hardly even walk." Emma pouted. While I looked at her with concern and Noah was embarassed a little.

"I think she is right. Please do it for us Shehnaaz. Please?" Noah made a puppy face while Emma too joined with him.

I gave up and sighed.
"Okay." I muttered.

"Yeayyuu. My babeeeee. I love you." Emma squealed and crushed me between her arms. While Noah chuckled. 

_________

Right now I was standing in the backstage wearing this beautiful outfit. I was so freaking nervous because ofcourse modelling is not my cup of tea.