Chapter 37

Heilow❤️
.
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I am preparing all the files and documents for the meeting which we have to attend in 1 hour.

After checking all the things for the last time i took it in my hands and headed towards Sidharth's office.

I knocked as i stood infront of the black door. "come in." I heard and i pushed the door and entered inside.

He came infront of my eyes. He was lost with so many papers and files around his desk. He didn't even notice my presense as he was so much into his work. His hair were messy and blazer was laying on the couch. His sleeves were rolled up and his beautiful sculpted forearms were on display.

I am so in love with his forearms. Those veins popping out from his thin skin are just so sexy and hot.

"Are you eye-fucking me baby?" He looked up from his laptop to me and his stressed face has now changed into a mischievous one.

"Wh- what?" I hate it when he caughts me like this.

"Come here." He smiled at me. I slowly walked towards him and he quickly grabbed my arms and made me sit on his lap, and i was froze on my place.

"Si- sir we are in office." I tried to get up but he didn't let me.

"So what?" He wrapped his arms around me and placed a soft kiss on my already blushed cheeks.

The man who is so professional when it comes to his work is now romancing with me in the office?
I remember the day when he said,
'i keep my personal and professional life different'

Look at him now. Where is that Sidharth now?

He is changing. Changing for me.

"I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck as i feel so so so so so blessed to have a husband like him.

"I love you too." He whispered.

"Is everything okay? You look stressed." I asked as he rested his head on my chest and i slowly moved my fingers in his hair.

"You feel so good." He nuzzled his nose on my neck and i shivered as he did that. "I am just little worried about the meeting. I hope this deal goes well." He whispered.

"How much time do we have for the meeting?"

"Still 1 hour." I said looking at the watch.

"Great." He got up taking me along with him in his arms and he sat on the couch. He made me sit on the couch at the corner and he put his head on my thighs as he laid down on the couch.

"Please can I sleep for sometime?" He asked looking at my eyes. I so wanted to just cry at his look. He really did not sleep well for past few days. He used to work all night and day. This deal seems very important for him.

"Yes baby. Ofcourse you can." I kissed his forehead and he nuzzled his face on my stomach. I slowly moved my hands on his hair as he slept in no time.

I keep staring at his sleeping figure. He sleeps like a baby. I chuckled as he is now snoring softly, i kissed his nose and his lips curved.

________

After he got up and get fresh we headed towards the meeting room.
I entered behind Sidharth and saw a very good looking man sitting with a women beside.

This must be Mr Paul.

"Hello Mr Shukla nice to meet you." He shaked his hand with Siddharth.

"Likewise Mr Paul." Sidharth gave a small smile.