Chapter 47

Hey🦋
.
____________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

It's been 1 week since we are living with our family here. In these 1 week Sidharth didn't tried to convince me or anything. He is just too busy in his office work that he now doesn't care for my feelings at all.

We don't go to office since we have came here, because his office is at almost 2-3 hours distance from his mansion. So he is in his study all time. He just shows up to sleep or to eat.

Fucking Mr Ignorant Ass!!!

I am tired now. Let him go to hell. I don't care too.

Right now I am helping maa and grandma in making dinner. Sometimes I doubt, like does he really belongs to this family? Everyone here is so sweet and kind, and look at him. A pure jerky Ass.

"Beta Go and call Sidharth." Maa said.

"I am busy maa." I don't want to face him.

"I'll do this you go." Grandma said coming towards me and taking the spatula from me.

"B- but...

"Is everything okay between you two? He accepted you, right?" Maa asked worriedly.

"Yeah everything is fine. He loves me." I said truly as heat crept my cheeks.

"See darling I know my grandson is a total jerk sometimes. But once you know how to handle him he is the most sweetest person you will ever meet." She paused.

" He has dated many girls but none of them were able to last forever, because they couldn't understand him. He doesn't show but he do cares for people." She said caressing my cheeks softly. And a sense of jealousy took over me, as I was not his first.

"And I am glad that you can understand him, and give him the love he deserves." She kissed my forehead making me smile.

"Now go!" I nodded.

I sighed before knocking the door of his study. "Come in."

I got inside and the sight infront of me was breathtakingly unbelievable.

There he was standing leaning against his desk while reading his file. He was wearing a black body tight shirt. His sleeves were rolled up, revealing his strong veiny forearms. His chest was in view as some buttons were undone and although his hair was messy, he managed to look insanely hot.

"Hi." He said looking up from file and I snapped out of my gaze. He smirked.

Jerk!

I cleared my throat and licked my lips. "Dinner is ready." I said and turned to go. "Wait." I stopped and turned to him again.

"How long are you going to ignore me?" He asked putting his veiny arms into his pockets.

"Why do you even care." I mocked.

"Because you're my wife." My heart drop in my stomach.

"Unfortunately!" I hissed before going out of his study and I heard him groaning.

We settled in the dining table to have dinner. He sat beside me. I was enjoying my food happily when I felt a hand in my thighs.

I gasped!

I looked down and saw his big palms drawing patterns on my thighs. I looked at him and he was pretending like he is doing nothing, just eating his food peacefully. I glared at him and hold his hand to move it from me but he was just too strong for me.