Chapter 38

Heyoooo
.
Finally here's the update. Wait is overrr!!!
.
____________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

"Today you will beg baby." He whispered in my ears huskily as he squeezed my hips hard causing me to bite my lips tightly.

He quickly placed his lips on mine and pulled me up grabbing my hips and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were around his shoulders as he kissed every inch of mouth.

He placed me on his table and pull my thighs wide as he stood between my legs. His lips trailed kisses from my lips to my neck hungrily biting my skin.

I was shivering each time his lips touched my skin. He sucked and bite my soft spot where my shoulders and neck meets.

In the process i realised he unbuttoned the blouse I was wearing. He kissed my one shoulder and slid down the clothes as it laid down on table, leaving me in my inners.

"Si-

"Shh. Today you will just moan and Nothing else." I felt weak as he smirked at me. My heart was pounding crazily against my ribcage.

He showered slow and wet kisses on my collarbones and in the valley of my breast. His hands slowly pressed my one breast and I moaned slowly.

My body is reacting to his every touch, every kiss, every bite. It's like he is controlling my body. I couldn't do anything but to dive into pool of pleasures he was showing on me.

I felt his hands slipping into my pencil skirt and I felt him touching my inner thighs teasingly.

"Si- Sidh-
I gasped out of breathe as his hands touched my womenhood over the fabric of the clothe.

"You're wet baby." He whispered and bite my earlobes. "Wet for me." My cheeks turned and I dug my nails in his back.

His hands slowly got inside my panty and I gasped loudly. "Sidharth!" My legs were shaking as his cold fingers came in contact with my sensitive skin.

"I'll make sure you think twice before even looking at some other men other than me, love. You are only mine to see, mine to kiss, mine to feel and mine to fuck." He said and his finger slid deep into me.

My breathe hitched as i felt my walls toring apart. "I- I can't- Si- Sid-
My sight was all white as he keeps doing his tortures on my sensitive part. My toes curled up and i fisted his hair as He added one more finger into me.

"Please- pl-
I cried as it's too much for me. I don't know what is happening with me. This feeling is foreign to me. I never felt this good before.

"Please what, Princess?" He said while leaving big teeth marks on my neck.

"Please I- t- touch-
I was so ashamed to ask it to him. I wanted him so bad. He was teasing me purposely. He knew very well what i want.

"What baby, tell me."
And he curled his fingers and fasten his pace on me.

"Ohh God!" I screamed as I felt some unknown feelings generating in my stomach. I grabbed his hands to stop him but his free hand slapped my hands away.

"I can't anymore. I- I am-
I couldn't form words due to things he was doing to me. I arched my back and rolled my eyes up.

"You what?" He asked teasingly and wiped my tears which were flowing because of the pleasures I was feeling.

"Ahhh!" I moaned as he gave light kisses on my bare stomach brushing his lips with my skin.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked me while adding one more finger deep into me. I arched my back and breathed sharply.

"Y- you." I whispered as my eyes became blurry.

"Please Sidharth. Please." I cried but he didn't stopped.

"You're only mine. Only mine, don't forget that." He said huskily.

"Som- Something is happening. I- I can't...

He smirked and pulled his fingers out from me. I opened my eyes shot. I was so close. I am frustrated. I want him.

"You enjoyed enough." He kissed my lips.

"Please don't." I said with puppy eyes.

"I told you princess. You will beg for me." He smirked and kissed my upper breast lightly.

"Please Sidharth." I don't know what I am pleading for, but I knew only he can give me what I want.

"No." He pulled my bottom lips with his teeth lightly. "This is the consequences you face when you kiss other man. Now suffer." He smirked and took my blouse and made me wear it.

"You are so bad." I mumbled controlling my body and emotions which was begging for him.

"This is my good side. You cannot even imagine what will I do to you when I'll be in my bad version." His dark eyes looked at me and buttoned up my blouse.

"I'll ruin you babygirl." He claimed my lips and put me down on the floor.
"Next time don't dare to threaten me. Because next i won't be this gentle with you." He smirked while I gulped as my heartbeats fasten.

"Understood?" I nodded my head quickly.

"Words."

"Y- Yes." I said.

"You can leave now." I tired to walk but winced as it hurts. He laughed looking at me while.I glared at him.

"You dig your own grave baby." He kissed my forehead while narrowed my eyes at him.

"Rest in my office of sometimes." He came closer and pull me up in his arms.

"It's alright I can-

"No one is asking for your opinion. Just rest here." He ordered.

Jerk!

"But i have work which you gave me about-

"I don't like to repeat myself. Just close your eyes, you will feel better." He kissed my cheeks.

"I am sorry for hurting you." His eyes were soft now.

"No. You didn't." I kissed his nose while he smiled at me.

"I love you. And i cannot share you with anyone." His eyes soft as he said that.

"I love you too Sidharth. I am sorry."

He kissed both the eyes of mine as I closed it. "Rest."

And I didn't know when I dozed off to sleep.

____________________________________
I literally don't have any idea if I wrote this part good or not. Like...this is the first time i wrote something like this. Please do tell me if i made any mistakes or if i can improve.
.
Please do votes and comments ❤️💫