Chapter 25

Heyiiii ❣️
.
Early update yay! But guys in return I want thore achhe and zyada comments please 🥺!
Mere saare beautiful silent readers please do comments too na? 🥺🤌😩! And who does you all are my jigri-jaans. I love you ❣️
.
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

After resting for a day Sidharth decided to start the project from today, after the breakfast.

We didn't talked since last night when he just kicked me out of his room.

Well, bro it's your fault. You deserved that. Also it's nice of him he literally didn't kicked you out of his room.

Shut up dumbass!

I don't know why my inner self is so bakwas!

Because you are bakwas. I am you, you are me!

Someone just tell me how to kill the inner concious thoughts!!!!

Anyways I got ready in a yellow crop top and mom jeans with a pair of sneakers. I put my hair into a messy bun and just applied some lipgloss. That's it i am ready to go.

I Locked my room. I looked at his room beside mine. Is he left? Should I knock?

"Hey sunshine." I turned and saw Noah smiling at me.

"Hey. Sunshine? Really?" I laughed.

"Ofcourse. Look at you! You literally look like a sunshine. Yellow suits you." He complimented me and i blushed.

"Thanks."

"Hey Good morning sir." Noah said looking behind me. I turned and my eyes met his beautiful brown orbs.

He was wearing a Blue shirt with black trousers. The shirt was hugging his muscles so well. I mean if he just flexed maybe the clothes will be rip apart.

How I wish to happen that.

Shut up shehnaaz. You are such a perv!

"Good morning Noah." He said to Noah. But wait, why he is giving me that, 'i don't fucking care if you are even alive or not' look.

The term is known as ignoring Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. Yeah, he is ignoring you.

But why? I am so screwed up.

"Let's go for breakfast." Noah said and i smiled at him while Sidharth didn't said anything and maintained his expressionless look on his face.

Khadoos, huh!

Still he looks hot, and you can't deny okay!

Moving on!

Hello?? I am you, you are me? I am talking to you? Your husband is hot!

Why the hell is my inner thoughts like this , bhagwan ji??? Whyyy??

"Shehnaaz let's go?" I heard Noah as i see him calling me from 10 foots apart from me.

I didn't realised that I was still not moving and standing on my position. Well, i am supposed to move in order to go down and have breakfast. Okay.

I nodded and started to walk and i heard someone's presence behind me. I turned and saw Sidharth walking behind me while typing something in his phone.

"Are you still angry?" I asked softly. He didn't said anything.

Ofcourse he is angry.

"You look nice today." I tried to start the conversation atleast.