Vol 1 Ch 5: Have you lost your mind?!

Hirano Aki pov:-

My thoughts about this school is that it is fun. It is very challenging too. And I enjoy it.

Though what I am most afraid of, is expulsion and disappointing My parents. But not anymore!

Because I have something I am more afraid for - my life!

I mean, I now that the school likes to through challenges at us! BUT WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL THROWS THEIR STUDENTS ON A FUCKING ISLAND!

Apparently. This is a "special exam". And I already hate it. I mean, how the hell will I survive on an island for a week!

After Sakagami sensei told us all the rules, I can't say that I wasn't intrigued. Specially after hearing the additional rules.

We have to guess other classes leaders? How the hell would we do that? I can't think of any way at all!

After everything was done, Ryueen sent the three idiots to look for a spot near the beach.

Also we had no say in who is going to be the leader. It's ofcourse Ryueen. Who would want to get punched right?

After he occupied a majestic looking spot. He went into the woods for somereason while everyone else prepared the tents.

"Hirano! Come here!" Ishizaki called.

"Yeah. Yeah. Coming."

Timeskip:-

When Ryueen returned, he did something which, well let's just say it made me thing that he went insane.

He spent all of our points. And I mean all of it! What the hell?! HE EVEN BOUGHT A JETSKI!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?! HAS HE LOST HIS MIND?!

We all looked over at Ryueen with questioning looks but he didn't respond and simply gave us his signature shit-eating grin.

By evening. The entire exam looked like a beach party. All students were laughing, swimming and running around.

I was just in my swimsuit. I have had my fun swimming and now I was just relaxing while reading a novel. Beside me was another girl. I think her name was Shiina Hiyori. She seems to be interested in novels too.

"Hey Shiina right?"

She turned to me with a puzzled expression.

"Ummm...Yes?"

"Cool. I can see you were reading a novel. Which one is it?"

Her eyes suddenly sparkled. And before I knew it, she went on and on about her book. I actually enjoyed it. I even told her about mine and we both discussed different types of books. I think I made a new friend.

"Hirano! Get your ass here!" Ryueen called.

I looked over at Shiina who had a saddened expression.

"Hey it's okay. I will be back soon! Okay?"

She gave me a smile that only an angel could make and it almost made me to not listen to Ryueen and just worship this girl here. Almost.

I went over to Ryueen who smirked at my arrival. I just gave him a disinterested look.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Kukuku! We are you getting so worked up? Why not enjoy the vacation?"

"Because it's obvious as hell that you want something from me. So what is it?"

He smirked at me and took me into the forest. There he explained to me is entire fucking plan.

And I was shocked to say the least. Not only that this plan was upsured. But it might be ridiculous enough to work.

If everything goes well then this might work and we will get a shit load of points! But there was still one thing bothering me.

"Ryueen? What would you do if anyone from class B or Class D saw you on the island and found out about you being the leader?"

He looked at me with a look that spoke everything.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! DID YOU NOT THINK OF A COUNTER MEASURE?! WERE YOU THINKING THAT THERE WAS NO WAY THAT SOMEONE MIGHT FIGURE OUT THAT YOU ARE ON THE ISLAN?! MORE THAN THAT! DID YOU EVEN THINK WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF CLASS A BETRAYED US AND TOLD ALL THE OTHER CLASSES THAT YOU ARE LEADER BEHIND OUR BACK?! OR BETTER YET WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW THE SPOT YOU OCCUPIED AND READ THE WORDS "OCCUPIED BY CLASS C"?! DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER THIS?!"
I shouted with anger at his stupidly.

I mean it was a good plan! But who the fuck would do something so risky without making sure the risk decrease to the minimum percentage!

He thought for a while until a wicked smile came on his face. He looked at me and said.

"I think I know what to do. You will stay with me on the Island!"

I immediately realized that I dug up my own grave. No point crying about it now.

"F-Fine. But I have a way to improve your plan. I will pay visits to the other classes camps. And chat them up and pretend that I was worried about my classmates since they had been "kicked" out. After most of the class retires. You and I will stay on the island along with the spies sen to the other classes. I will be the one going on the secret meeting with Katsuragi or to recover the name of the leader from our classmates. While you focus on hiding and collecting points from spots. So even if someone finds out about a class C student being on the island. They will think it's me. Or if they have seen you along with me. Then they won't risk writing your name without being sure that the leader isn't me." I explained my plan. Ofcourse, in the last case if someone took that risk then we are doomed. But the chances are minimum.

He looked at me with a grin.

"Kukuku! I knew making you vice-leader was a good idea! Very well! Let's follow your plan!" He seemed pleased.

"But I need compensation for this. Out of the 20,000pp from each student in Class A per month. I want to have 4,000pp from each person per month! Thus in total you will give me 160,000pp per month. I will make a contract tomorrow and you must sign it!"

He agreed and with that we both returned back to the camp. Ryueen had some of our classmates take the goods to class A as per the agreement.

Sigh. Tomorrow is another day.

I will have to pay a visit to both class B and D. Then that very night. All most all of my classmates will retire while I suffer here with Ryueen keeping me company with his shit eating grin.

Sigh.

I just walked back to Shiina.