Dinner With My Enemy

After a long day of shooting, Davina and I were scheduled to clean the entire studio

After a long day of shooting, Davina and I were scheduled to clean the entire studio. We've grown accustomed to the task since we filmed about three times a week. Eventually, we realized time would go faster if we spent more time cleaning and less time fighting. Though that didn't stop Davina from poking fun.

Our following as a couple skyrocketed when our date pictures hit the internet. Fans were buzzing tweeting comments like how cute we were as a couple or how Davina looked the happiest she's been in years. Her image was slowly cleaning up as people took notice of how I got the girl who always went clubbing to stay home.

If only they knew it's because Milo had her on chains.

So far, everyone had approved of our relationship.

Well, except Wesley.

We haven't seen each other since the explosion in front of everyone. We shared the same room, but somehow our schedules varied so much. The guilt weighed heavily on my chest whenever I put myself in his shoes. I wanted to talk it out, but the things he said about Davina also bothered me.

She wouldn't fight against so I figured I should.

"I'm so freaking hungry," she groaned, slamming a plastic container packed with pans on the countertop.

Over the last month, I picked up on small little habits Davina had. Whenever she was hungry, she complained constantly and struggled to do a simple task as tying her shoe. A deep crease would be between her eyebrows as she frustratedly gave up on any activity she attempted.

I laughed. "Yeah, I picked up on that. We are almost done." I wiped my wet hands on a towel. "Wanna go out for a bite?"

Davina sighed, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "No... I don't want to eat out today. Why don't you make me something? A famous Ambrose dish?"

I smirked. "Sorry, D, no can do. I only cook for people who are special to me."

She giggled, her eyes bright with amusement. "That's quite rude to hear my boyfriend say I'm not special to him."

I playfully nudged her shoulder. "Seriously though, I don't really have a passion for cooking anymore. These days, I only cook when Lana begs me too."

I caught a glimpse of Davina rolling her eyes before she swung around. "Would you suck Lana's toe if she asked you to?"

My brows bunched together. "N-no."

She smirked. "You hesitated."

As a defensive mechanism, my eyes darted all over the room, trying to ignore her scrutinizing gaze. "I-I didn't. But if it was a sexual thing, I might consider it."

"Oh my god! Bean sprout is a toe licker," she teased, cocking her head to the side.

My eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. "Shut up. I'm just saying if Lana wants something, I do everything in my power to do it."