Touching Is A Big No No

Tidal wave

Tidal wave.

The gravitation forces pushed this swallow wave of memories to consume me. That's how my mind felt when everything hit me all at once. Ambrose was Mr. sexy stranger man? After spending all night together, and snuck out before he woke up, I couldn't forget about him.

His lips left a permanent mark on me.

I spent the last two days searching for him, but he hadn't revisited the club. Surprisingly, we hadn't exchanged names, so stalking him on Instagram was a no-go. It took two months of fucking, partying, and getting arrested to finally forget about him.

Usually, the terrible memories would get blocked, but I fixated on them so much that only they remained while the goods tarnished in my brain. God, I even showed him my solar system tattoo, something most people don't even know about. It's something my sister, and I did together and I wasn't proud to flaunt it.

At least not anymore...

"Earth to Davina!" Lana shouted, seizing the glances from the surrounding customers. "Did I say something wrong? You have a really shocked look on your face."

I nodded, bringing everything back to focus. "No, you're fine. I was just shocked at the customer behind you peeing on the street."

Lana's nose wrinkled in disgust. "Wait, really?"

"Yeah," I blurted to keep her from catching onto my lie. "Hey, why don't we go pay for these hoodies and go get a little snack."

Lana's smile grew wider. "That's amazing! I've been craving something refreshing. Like maybe grapefruit? Do you think they have that around here?"

"I'm sur-."

My sentence was cut off by the sound of glass crashing onto the floor. The noise caused my body to cringe from the high-pitched frequency of the items breaking. We swung around to see a grey-haired lady, raising her chin, and her eyes popping at the sight of Lana.

"Did you just say... grapefruit?" The young woman asked, her tone laced with shock.

Lana hesitantly replied, "Y-yeah."

"You been feeling nauseous, right?" She asked, latching onto Lana's arms. "And you're craving something sour?" The woman placed her palm on Lana's head. "You have a slight fever? How about your period?"

For having grey hair the woman looked fairly young, her crow's feet smoothed from the use of botox. Her petite frame sported an old fashion gown covered in pink floral flowers. To top everything off she wore a brown sunhat on her head.

"Those questions are a bit personal... Who are you?" I asked, placing my hand over Lana to keep her away from this crazed woman.

"Don't worry, Dear! I'm Lana's mother-in-law," she revealed causing Lana to short-circuit.