Candle On My Stick

Steamy up-ahead😈😈🔥🔥

Steamy up-ahead😈😈🔥🔥

Finally, after long hours of praying and suffering, my period has finished for this month. Now Ambrose and I were in the clear, to fuck like bunnies if we wanted. I couldn't erase the image of Ambrose's face; the crease between his eyebrows as his mouth formed an 'o' shape. I spent the next two nights after that day touching myself over my underwear, imaging his sexy, tousled self.

I'm such a horny fuck.

The studio had kept us occupied with long filming days for the network's special episode. For this particular round, whoever won first place would win a trip to Hawaii after the competition ended, even if we lost. I didn't put my one-hundred percent into the round since I didn't want to steal the opportunity from someone who couldn't afford it.

Though lately, I've been noticing Ambrose, Wesley, and I always made it to the top three. There was only one episode where Ambrose slipped from the top three. But I had the feeling they rigged this competition. I know they based it on me, but they wouldn't make me the winner just because of my status, right?

I would drag them through the dirt if they tried that shit. My deliberation had taken place thirty minutes ago and Hailey said I could go home since it's been fourteen hours since we started. Ambrose was the last person to go, so I had enough time to doll myself up and make myself so irresistible he would've to eat me out.

Perfect plan.

After a quick shower, I lathered my body in a fruity fragrance location until satisfied. My body was pretty bare since I always shaved around three times a week. Does anyone else grow hair at the speed of quantum tunneling? Every morning, I'll wake up with a headful of hair under my armpits.

It's a cruse.

I tied my hair in two ponytails, rubbing the fruity scent into them. Should I wear make-up? At the end of the day, I hoped Ambrose had the power to make me have a screamgrasm and tear from the intensity. So was it a good idea to show up full face? Believe it or not, I loved hiding behind my cat-eyeliner, and even though I liked Ambrose so freaking much... I don't think I want him to see my bare-face side.

He liked me with make-up, so would he change his mind when he saw how I looked underneath? It wasn't a drastic transformation; my freckles were more prominent without make-up, my skin was a shade lighter since I wore sunscreen to protect it and the foundation on my shoulder. I coated my solar-system tattoo with creme until it looked like ink was never there.

I couldn't have him find out about our first meeting like this...

I had to tell him, but would he even remember?

Shaking those thoughts away, I focused on my sole mission tonight; to have the world's best orgasm from my sexy boyfriend. I tied the white 'kiss me chef' apron around my neck and my waist, which was the only thing I will have on. My ass looked so perky. I would masturbate to myself that's how hot I looked.