Fudge Mario Kart

STREAMY Up Ahead 😈😈

STREAMY Up Ahead 😈😈

Sun.

A few months ago, I would've said Lana was my sun. A bright ray of light that represented happiness in the darkest time. Looking back, I was putting a lot of pressure on her to fix me. It wasn't anyone else's job to repair the broken shards of my soul. Despite that, I latched onto Lana as my only lifeline. It made sense why I put her on pedestals.

I wasn't going to make that same mistake. Davina was my sun. But she wasn't a bright ray of light that cleared up my darkest clouds. Davina was something entirely different. She's the sun because she demanded attention like the natural lead star she was. Davina was my sun because, in the stormiest of times, she would be there to support me. Another human could only do so much when struck by their own demons.

She wouldn't be my sole purpose for living.

But one of the many reasons.

Though I didn't want to make the same mistake. Something wasn't working the way I wanted. I didn't want to fall in love with Davina too quickly. There are many things uncertain in my life, but having her by my side was something I knew would remain.

Unless I fuck it up.

Like with Lana.

Our separation from each other cleared my mind. But I wasn't sure what to believe anymore. Had I stopped loving Lana because I stopped spending time with her or because I had fallen for someone else completely? It's a problem. With the solution being me moving back to NYC? Was it possible to love two people at the same time?

When did my life become a movie and everything was based on an annoying love triangle? I always hated watching them go down, yet here I was. In another love triangle, where every decision was based on my choices.

Fuck.

"Here we are, Mr. Bright," Jordan announced, dragging my attention out of its dazed state.

Davina wasn't comfortable with me driving to my parent's motel, so she begged me to let Jordan take me. I mainly agreed for her satisfaction. Guilt pumped through my veins as we pulled up to a realtor's office. The idea of owning a restaurant grew fondly with every passing day, so I figured why not use my extra time to scout out for vacancy.

I didn't want to reveal my plans until I knew I had a concrete plan. For fuck's sake, Davina Dialaurentis, a Michelin star holder, a famous actress, and the most gorgeous girl to ever exist as my girlfriend. I couldn't be branded as a loser even though I could never reach her levels of prosperity.

"Thank you, Jordan," I said.

"Would you like me to wait around?" Jordan asked, his gaze meeting mine through the mirror.

"I'll just text you. I don't mind waiting if I have to," I replied, opening the car door. "Thanks again."

The grass moved as a heaven-weaved quilt of the earth as if by root and stem it stood in protection of what mattered. The residential family-styled house painted with white and red planks towered over me. An open house sign stood in the middle of the year, living an awkward dent in perfectly cut grass. People exited and entered with grins on their faces as I took in the appearance.