The Bright Moments Become Dark

STEAMY AHEAD 😈🔥Five minutes passed before he pulled himself together, but half an hour passed before he finally pulled away from me

STEAMY AHEAD 😈🔥
Five minutes passed before he pulled himself together, but half an hour passed before he finally pulled away from me. He lifted off my chest and lied down next to me on his pillow. I rolled over to face him. His eyes were still red, but he's no longer crying. He reached to my face and brushed away a strand of hair, looking at me affectionately.

He brushed his thumb over my lips. "I want to be your only, Davina."

I nodded, surprised we're having this conversation. "There isn't a single person in this world who could replace you. I want to be yours until my dying breath."

Ambrose chuckled. "Now, who's the poetic?" 

"I have learned from the best," I said.

His brown eyes twinkled. "What other things have you learned from me?"

My eyebrows knitted together as I pondered over his question. "Um-."

His mouth captured mine in a blistering kiss. Belonging. The only word to describe the exquisite surge of sensation that washed over me. His lips belonged on mine. Heat flooded my core as his large hands cupped my cheeks, thumb stroking my jaw as he kissed me with a shocking disparity of tenderness and hunger.

His tongue slicked over mine, one sweet stroke, then another, before he eased his mouth away. Ambrose's thumb softly grazed my bottom lip while his gaze burnt with intensity. "I want to have sex with you... I want to become one with you."

It wasn't a secret that I was a horny bitch. But having sex right now? With everything going on... With all the emotions Ambrose had gone through in the past few hours... It just didn't seem like the perfect time. I don't want his sad emotional state to cause him to act irrationally.

My pulse accelerated as his sentence lingered between us. "Ambrose... I've been wanting to sleep with you since the day we met but are you sure tonight is the night?"

Ambrose teased me with soft kisses on the side of my neck, angling his body so I would be sure to feel his growing hard-on protruding from his trousers. He's corrupting me; using his magic feathery touch on my body as if he was performing a spell.

He pulled away for a second. "I know what you must be thinking..." Ambrose sighed, raking his fingers through his jumbled locks. "But I'm not acting out because of the situation with my father. If I'm being honest... I want to erase everything that happened tonight, but everything before dinner was perfect. I had my girlfriend by my side, looking as sexy as ever, and they wrecked it. He ruined so many of my good days, but I don't want him to have that power anymore. I want to remember today because we opened ourselves up in an intimate way, not because he punched me in the face."

I scooted up and kissed Ambrose's neck.

He tensed, and then a chuckle escaped his lips. Low and mocking. "So, is your answer yes?"