47| Slaves

Matt was at the bar cleaning glasses, it was pretty late into the night and the bar was five minutes away from closing. there was only one other person in the bar drinking in the corner. He was getting ready to leave and back home after a long shift. It was time to close up the bar and just as he was about to let the man know he needed to leave, Elena Gilbert walked through the double doors. He hadn't seen her in a few days, Jeremy had been looking everywhere for her. "Lena? Hey, where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you!" Matt walked up to her checked her over to make sure she was alright, satisfied that she is alright he asked her again. Finally, she answers, being vague as possible in order not to let her true motive be known to her friend.

"oh Matt, it was terrible. they took me and keep me in a basement for three days and they did something to me. they made me attack them I didn't want to but I couldn't stop" she rembles on tears running down her face pulling Matt in for a tight hug, with Matt hugging her back. They went over to a corner booth and sat down together he waited for her start explaining what happened to her the past three days.
"Lena you Cana talk to me, you know you can. please" Matt looks at his friend of many years her destruct face not facing him, she was still crying.

"I just want things to go back to the way it used to be you know? We've been through so much shit but this? This is something else. My life was f]great before all of this happened I had the man that i loved, my friends and my brother with me but now? She broke down crying again and Matt put an arm around her comforting her. Matt has never seen her this upset even when she lost her both her parents.

The front door bust open and Jeremy comes running in looking around like a mad man, once he spotted his older sister he ran over to her enfolding her in a hug. "Where the hell have you been?" Jeremy asked Elena shook her head just holding her younger brother in her arms.

"How's Bonnie?" She finally asks her brother after what seemed like forever both the boys look at each other for a moment, wondering why she just ask that random question when they were trying to find out what the hell happened to her.

"Bonnie?" Matt asked her he knows what had happened when Damon revealed that he was in love with Bonnie Bennett and having kids with her or had already had kids with her Matt had no idea,well they are friends or he is friends with Bonnie but he can't help but feel bad for Elena and what happened to her. But he also doesn't know whether to blame Bonnie or not.

"Yeah, is she okay? What I did to her... and Damon" she started crying again and the boys didn't know what hell to do about it.  "Maybe we should get to the boarding house" Jeremy started only to be stopped by Elena's loud cry drawing the attention of the one patron who was left in the bar. "Lena, hey it's okay" Matt again tried to calm her. She pulled the both of them close in a group hug and whispered in the ears putting the men under her influence. This had not been part of the plan but she thought she had no choice in the matter.

Both men stood there in front of Elena their faces blank without emotion. "I'm so sorry" she cried knowing that she just doomed her ex and baby brother to a life of being her slave. "Why the hell are you apologising for?"  Sybil walked smug as ever, she walks over to the bar makes herself a drink. Elena ignores her and turns back to Matt and Jeremy tears in her eyes "I had to do this, i hope you both understand that i need to get Damon back and i need your help but i cant risk you choosing Bonnie over me"

"You are hopeless" Sybil said laughing from the  other side of the room drinking a dark liquid.

"If you knew what i was going through you wouldn't be judging me, your sister is dead and your just sitting there like nothing happened"

"Says the women who just enslaved her own brother" she laughed again enjoying the seen in front of her, truth be told she misses her sister but she can't show it not with Master Cade you can't be a liability to him, she wanted to question Cade on why the hell he chose to turn Elena Gilbert of all people she was the worst choice but she couldn't do that not if she valued her own life. All she wants is to do as her master wishes and she is content with her life.