4| The long lost Son

Damon

being here with Bonnie right now feels amazing, having her in my arms on this bed, just brings on a dream I've been having since the day we can back from the other side. A dream I had so wish had been a reality, but dream Damon and Prison world or even the Damon of the past four-month had been so different. I so wished I  had the power to go back and do everything again and make the dream a reality.  

~Dream~

Bonnie and Damon lay on the bed they shared in the Salvatore boarding house, they have been living together for about a year now, since the birth of their Son Stefan Bennett-Salvatore 11 months ago.

"Hey, babe? babe?!?!" Bonnie screamed at the love and the father of her child to wake up. continues cries coming from the room next door of which her son was sleeping in, 11 months old and he still cries like a newborn.

"I'm so tired Bon, had a long day with my father" Damon whined to his love, turning in his sleep to face her and giving her the most devilish smile he could musters in his current stage of tiredness.

"that smile isn't getting you out of taking care of your Son, it's your turn babe" she replied back to him and turning to face away from Damon and went back to sleep, knowing that Damon will go and take care of their crying child.

Bonnie slowly drifted off to sleep with the sound of Damon moaning and groaning his way to their son's bedroom, she went back to sleep with a smile on her face and the thought of Damon comforting their son giving her peace of mind.

Damon reached Stefan's room and picked him up and cradled the small child in his arms feeling the warmth and tiny heartbeat of his son, just the sound of it brings so much joy to his cold undead heart.

"there, there kiddo, mummy is a little tired at the moment so you just have to be happy with me". Damon looked into the deep blue eyes of his son that matched his own. 

~End of Dream~

"Damon?" the sound of Bonnie's voice broke my thoughts, "yes?" I turn my head to face her and wait for her question. she looked at me with her sad emerald eyes that I have gotten to love so much, "do you think SJ is alright?" she asked me I could tell that she was about to cry and trying hard not to. just the very thought of never seeing our son again broke her and I couldn't do anything about it. holding her tighter in my arms trying to take away even a fraction of her pain, "We will get him back Bon, no matter what I promise, we'll get our family back together". I told her to keep an even face so I won't show my own fears.

*ding ding* my phone vibrated on the nightstand, not wanting to let Bonnie go but I reluctantly reached for my phone to see who would be texting me at this hour. Stefan's name pops up on the screen with a message on screen that caught my attention I jumped out of bed scaring Bonnie in the process. "What happen?!" she asked me.

it's Stefan, he says that SJ is at the boarding house right now," the look on her face said it all, fear, happiness, drag, longing, and pure love all at once. "you being serious right now?" she asked, getting out of bed and putting on her clothes, getting ready to leave. "slow down Bon Bon, don't you want to make sure if this is true or not first?" she looked at me like I was crazy "IF THERE IS A CHANCE THAT MY SON IS HERE, IM GOING TO FIND HIM!" she yelled tears streaming down her face, which broke my heart.

"Hey Hey I'm there with you, okay let's go get our kid," I told her.

once arriving at the boarding house, Bonnie wasted no time running to the front door and banging on it like a crazy maniac. "Woah, babe! I got a key for that door you're banging on"I said dangly the keys in my hand, "sorry" she said and moved out of the way so I can open the door. walking through the hallway of the boarding house looking for any sign of my brother and SJ.

"Mum, Dad? is that you?" a deep voice coming from the library, we both turned towards the sound, and lo and behold standing there, standing tall stood a teenager with caramel skin and very familiar emerald eyes. "Stefan? holy sh*t you are actually here!" as I said this Bonnie ran into the arms of our teenage son hearing an 'i love you' here and there from Bonnie.

felt like an eternity before SJ came to me after finally managing to the grips of Bonnie's arms. "hey there old man" he said before putting me in a vice grip of his own. "who are you calling old? I'm the same age I was when I left"I replied with what I would think was the biggest goofiest smile on my face.

"you will always be an old man to me Dad, and as much as I love you catching up with you we need to talk" his tone turned serious and he looked at his mother who was just in awe of the fact that our son was here in front of us. "what about, "I asked him a little worried

"There are some evil people or I should say supernatural creatures are after Mum and..........my..baby brother/sister"

"WHAT?!?!" both Bonnie and I said at the same time.

vote, comment, and spread the word ;)

P.S. If you haven't noticed yet I've changed Bonnie and Damon's Son's name back to the original name I had for him. 

~Sarah~