41| Family v Family

The sisters were nowhere to be found when she came to, she was alone with a man she hardly knew and feeling like her whole body was changing in a way she wasn't so sure of. "What's going on? How did I get here?" She asked the man her head spinning, she felt different. "You drank my blood and have changed for the better," the man said his voice so calming to her bringing her whole body to a state that gave her peace. "What now?" She asked the man, she wanted this, she wanted to become stronger, to be able to take back what was taken from her. The sisters stepped forward and stood on either side of the man smiling. "Now the fun begins".

Two days have past and Elena and the sisters are back in mystic falls ready to start their master's plan. They were in mystic grill waiting to make their move for the hybrid Salvatore kid and the Bennett witch with her unborn child. Cage had given the order to kidnap the hybrid and his mother before the witches got their hands on them. "How are we supposed to get them? Bonnie is powerful and with her freaking kid? They would be impossible to get near without getting our asses barbecued!" Elena said the sisters looked at each other and laughed. Sybil downed her drink and asked the waiter and another, while Saline drank her coffee and reading a book she's been reading for the past two nights Elena has been with them. The cover looking worn out like she's had the book for a very long time. "relax Leni, we got this you are one of us now and once you become our sister you gain extraordinary power, your little friends won't know what hit them, babe!" Sybil said her eyes filled with so much excitement.

Salvatore BoardingHouse

Giuseppe Stafen Bennett-Salvatore

I moved through the house trying to avoid the argument going on between my father and Niklaus Mikaelson, they have been at it for the past two hours. and I for one can not take it anymore, "are you hiding?" Hope came through the door alone, she looked at me and smiled walking over to me she sat next to me on the couch. "so?" she asked again. "So...what?" I turned to look at her waiting for her reply.
"So why are you hiding?" She finally asked, I wasn't exactly hiding but this whole situation was starting to give me a massive headache. Klaus Mikaelson wanting me to turn his entire family scares the shit out of me I don't know all the information so I can't just turn them. What if something goes wrong? That would be on me! And I don't want that shit on my conscious. "I got a headache from them" I tipped my head towards the living room where our parents are still at it. She laughs and shakes her head, I guess she finds this whole situation funny. I've been having these headaches for a few days now, I don't know what's gonna happen to me I can't seem to control my powers any more. I can't go to mum or dad they are all too busy, and I can't blame them. "Hey Giuseppe?" Hope's small voice interrupted my thoughts and I heard it, the banging coming from the front door. Dad came running in with mum in his arms protectively. "What's going on Dad?" I look at my father's face for the answer but get nothing. "DAD!" I yell trying to get his attention away from mum and on me. "Elena is back and with two friends" he said.

The banding continued but the barrier I put on the house was holding. I started making my way towards the door only to have a hand on my shoulder stopping me from going anywhere, Turning to see my father his face full of concern. "Where are you going?" He asked me I can definitely hear the worry in his voice when he speaks to me. "Out there to stop them" I said flatly, my head still pounding away (what the hell is happing to me?) but I really don't have time to be worrying about a headache when my family is in danger. It's times like these where I wish Grams was here with me she always knew how to help me and how my powers worked. "No way! Don't think I haven't noticed how you've been losing control of your powers, I can see that it's hurting you!" He said in a hushed whisper so only I can hear him. (How does he know?) but it doesn't matter protecting them matters more than how I'm feeling right?

"DAMON!!!! I'm going to need you to bring out your bastard and his mother out here NOW!!!!" A woman's voice rang from the other side of the front door. The lights in the house start to flicker and within a blink of an eye and Hope is in front of us. Well the order version of her, she looked so different from her younger self, her once red hair now a beautiful deep brown.

"Hope? Everything okay?" I asked her, how was she able to connect with me? " the devil is coming for you" she said and I wasn't sure if this was a joke.