16| Mummy Dearest

Grove Hill, Virginia- Bed and Breakfast 

Lillian Salvatore and her heretic family had stepped through the portal that had opened up from the prison world four months ago, they were trapped in there for the past 100 or so years. Lily has been a vampire for over 190 years, getting sent away by her husband when she fell ill, A nurse took pity on her and fed Lilian her vampire blood. faking her death and leaving her sons to fend for themselves against her cold-hearted husband. she was turned in 1858 then faked her death in order to hide from her abusive husband and protect her children from her vampirism, once her husband threatens to take her sons away from her.  

Giuseppe and Lillian Salvatore had been married for 24 years since she was 14 years of age. Her mother and father had accepted Giuseppe Salvatore's proposal for her hand in marriage. At the time were deeply in love, she believed him to be a good man a man who would take care of her and make a family together. but that dream soon turned into a nightmare, the man she thought she loved turned on her and became physical towards her and her sons. the drinking increased drastically and he became mean and cruel. every night Giuseppe would come home angry and anything would upset him, he would come in screaming her name"Lily! Lily!"

"Lily? Lily!" Malcolm's voice broke Lily out of her memory.

"Pardon?" she replied back to him, Lily and her family have been staying in Bed and breakfast in Grove Hill, Virginia outside of Mystic falls for four months, compelling the owners of the house into letting them stay without any transaction taking place. It was a beautiful house, two stories with a pool, although none of the heretic family would ever be caught inside the pool. " are you alright Lilian?" Beau came into the living room, concerned about their adoptive mother.
the seven vampires had all been turned by Lilian at one point in time, all coming from the Gemini coven, becoming hybrids: Valerie Tulle 17; a beautiful young woman with dirty blonde hair and once the first love of Stefan Salvatore, Nora Hildegard 17, Mary Louise 18, Oscar 24, Malcolm 27, Beau 30, Kai Parker 17. Each of them once siphoners and are cast of the coven for being who they are. 

"Oui, je ne fais que penser au passé." Lily replied to Beau. {Yes, I'm alright just thinking about the past.}

"Anything I can do to help?" He asked

"No, I'm alright"

"How long are we to wait, they are not far we can finish this today" Kai Parker one of the younger hybrids walks through.

"Non, I know my sons they will not go down without a fight" she is not looking forward to facing her sons, she was fearful of how they would react to seeing her again, after assuming her to be dead all these centuries.

"Or are you backing out now?" Kai challenged, Beau walked up to the cocky hybrid. Kai Parker the resident sociopathic heretic. Kai has been a hybrid for the better part of 23 years, the only thing on his mind is killing and getting more power as he does.

"You will show some respect, Malachi!" Malcolm commanded sternly and loud voice not liking the way he was speaking to their 'mother' who turned them all and gave them a new life. despite being the two oldest in age Beau, Malcolm and Kai were the three to be turned right before they were imprisoned in the prison world together. after hearing the commotion going on in the living room, the rests of the family come walking through into the room. 

"what in the hell is going on in here?" Mary Louise walked in, hand in hand with Nora and right on their heel Valerie and Oscar. 

"nothing you need to worry about" Lily assured them 

"Kai being a twat again?" Valerie chimed in. 

"we've been cooped up in this house for four months, when are we going to take over this wretched town?" Oscar spoke up, being the other sociopath in the family he was always ready to kill some innocent soul and their families. 

"oh here comes the big bad Oscar ready to take over the world with violence" Nora spoke up for the first time. 

"assez! vous tous! first of all, we have not a clue if what the witch told us was true or not, we are not going after my sons without making sure what was told to us was the complete and utter truth"  Lily wasn't about to charge at her family willy nilly, they needed to come up with a  plan before end. she loves her sons, she truly does but she has a new family to take care of. they have been they for her through 'Ripper' years, they kept her sane and under control. Is Damon having a son of his own? how is that even possible? a vampire and a witch having a child? all these questions going through Lilian's head. what was the difference between their child and her children? they were both witch-vampire hybrids. {Enough! all of you!} 

Salvatore BoardingHouse 

"DAMON!" Bonnie couldn't breathe, she didn't know what to do. 

Damon was still on the floor, now not moving, he was motionless and it was freaking Bonnie out to see the man she loves in such a vulnerable position, she couldn't lose him like this, not after they just got their family back together. after was seemed like a lifetime, Damon's magical blue eyes opened and landed on his wife. 

"Bon?" his voice came through low and deep. 

"Damon! God, I thought I lost you" Bonnie cried, just the thought of losing him broke her to her core. he wasn't just the father of her children but the love of her life, her soulmate. 

'you are my soulmate' 

Damon shook his head at the words that he just heard inside his head, it was Bonnie's voice but she wasn't talking at the moment. what the hell was going on? was he hearing Bonnie's thoughts? but it wasn't just that he could also feel the emotions coming from her, the fear, worry, anxiety and over-protectiveness.   

"you are never going to lose me, Bon, I promise you that Bon Bon NEVER! you have me, heart and soul" he reassures her, trying to calm her ever-growing anxiety. he was still reeling from the pain and enhanced abilities that he has acquired, getting off the floor he walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge holding his head, trying to clear his head. Bonnie walks over to him and sits next to him, unaware of the chaos happening in her husband's head.  

What do you think is happening with Damon?

What did the witch tell Lilian Salvatore and her heretic family? 

Vote 

Comment 

Share

 Give Suggestions