31|Petrova v Gilbert

This Chapter is dedicated to DeshaunRHudson for the love and comments she leaves. Thank you. 

"Where is he?" why the hell won't she open the damn door? first, she steals my boyfriend and now she's hiding from me. "get the hell out here Bonnie Bennett!" I've been thinking about this for the past four days since I found out about the whole being "married" and having "kids", how was that even possible? why wasn't me who was trapped with him on the other side? I know she did something to him, she brainwashed him. 

I could hear her inside the house, she's talking to someone but I can't quite hear for some reason. It was like there was a barrier around the house that was keeping me from entering or hearing anyone inside the house. walking back and forth in front of the yard, waiting for Bonnie to come, my anger continues to rise with every passing moment. "Boonie Bennett!! Come out here now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, now she is scared? she takes everything away from me and can't even come out and face me, Bitch! 

Just when I was about to head back to the door and give it another round of thunderous knocks, it opened and the one person I wanted to see isn't the one that walks out. I see my own face staring back at me, she was wearing a black leather jacket, a dark worn-out shirt and black tight jeans paired up with heeled boots. 

"Doppelganger, long time no see" seriously Katherine Peirce? when the hell did she get back to Mystic Falls?  what in the world is going on here? she walks up to me like she owns the place

"Doppelganger, long time no see" seriously Katherine Peirce? when the hell did she get back to Mystic Falls?  what in the world is going on here? she walks up to me like she owns the place. "how can I NOT help?" she asks in her "I don't get two fucks" voice. ever since they came back, nothing has been the same, Damon and Bonnie are together? I still don't believe that they are "in love" Damon is still in love with me we are soulmates, we fought so hard to be together for it to just end like this. 

"where's Bonnie?" 

"BonBon can't come to the phone right now, but you got me" she smiles 

"Why are you here Katherine, did you do something to Bonnie??" did she hurt her? she laughs and walks closer to me her gaze devouring me whole, she always had that effect on people. she could charm anyone into doing anything without even compelling them. 

"Whatever do you mean?" she asks all innocent 

"where is she, Katherine?  I can hear her in there, you know what, get out of my way!" I push past her and walk towards the house, but she uses her vampire speed to get in front of me blocking my path to the door. "what do you want Katherine?"

"what do I want?" she laughs again 

"yes what do you want! you exactly have any friends here, everyone here wants you dead" 

"not everyone, BonBon wants me here, so does Stefan and Damon" 

"Why the hell would they want you here? they hate you! you've brought nothing but trouble since the day they met you. you have been manipulating them, pinning them against each other for your own twisted games" she smirks and shakes her head like what I just said was amusing to her. 

"First you copy my face and now you coping my little game, but you are still dull as dishwater Elena. you lost both brothers and your best friends" 

"did bonnie bring you here?"

"wrong witch," she said walking past me

"wrong witch," she said walking past me. what the hell did she mean by that? who brought her here? and what does she mean by everyone wanting her back in Mystic Falls? whatever is going on I've had enough! turning around I use all my enhanced strength and throw a punch towards her face, I was so sure my fist was going to connect with her face but within the blink of an eye, she's moved and before I can even react to her whereabouts everything goes black.