15|Family, Liars and SNAKES

Forbes Residences 10 pm

"Thank you" Giuseppe thanked his uncle for the blood, and put the mug down on the table feeling much better now that he had fresh vampire blood in his system.
Stefan nods his head, cleared his throat. "What's her name?" Stefan asked his nephew after a minute of silence between the three of them.

"who," the young hybrid asked,

" who do you think nephew?"

"she never told me her name. said something about messing with future but from what she told me the future is already fucked"

"wait, who are the two of you talking about?" Caroline chimed in confusing written all over her face.

"his sister in the future, they are communicating to each other"

"How is that possible?"

"Astro projection"

"What's that?" Caroline asked him. She had no idea what Giuseppe was talking about.
"It's like a hologram of yourself but if your connection with the other person is strong enough, you can even touch, it would feel like the other person is in the room with you"

"That's so cool!" Caroline sang

"You both can do it, but you just have to do one thing"

They both looked at him with so much skepticism.

"And what would that one thing be?" Stefan asked

Giuseppe's fangs emerged and he bit into his own wrist, once the blood strayed dripping from his wrist he took the mug that once held his uncle's blood and poured his own blood into it.

"Drink this" he finally answered
Both Caroline and Stefan had a look of both shock and confusion. Drinking another vampire's blood wasn't unheard of, but it normally happened between two vampires who are intimate.

"You want us to drink your......blood," Caroline asked doubtfully.

"My blood can turn you, make you stronger, faster and give you a shit load of abilities that surpasses that of the originals" the young hybrid tries to convince his aunt and uncle of the need to be stronger in order to protect his parents and sister.

"Are you being serious Giuseppe? How is that even possible?" Stefan Salvatore ever the concerned vampire, wasn't too sure about this whole thing with the blood. the only person was is capable of turn one supernatural creature into a hybrid is Klaus Mikealson and that only happened with the help from Elena Gibert's blood.

"please uncle Stefan trust me, I know you've only just met me but we are family and the only way that we can survive is by sticking together" Titus pleaded with him to just put his trust in him.

Gilbert Residence

"SNAKES! They're all SNAKES!" a heartbroken  Elena Gilbert walked into the house with hate in her eyes ready to fight the entire world, watch it all burn to the ground. taking a glass from the kitchen and the vodka from the freezer, she was going to drown her sorrows with a cheap bottle of vodka. 

how does life change in such a short period of time? within four months Elena Gilbert has lost the love of her life and her closest friends, everything she held dear to her. just the thought of not having anyone by her side broke her in two.
"Elena is that you?" Jeremy Gilbert's Raines down from the second level of the house, he had been waiting for his sister to come back home for hours. he's thought about his sister since the moment he left the house hours ago, he knew how emotional his sister can get so just the thought that Damon Salvatore might break her heart worried him so much.

He waited for a reply but got none, only sobs and glass shuttering coming from the kitchen. He took the slow walk down stairs and into the kitchen where he found his sister muttering to herself in anger.

Why would they do this to me?
I'm supposed to be her friend !
FRIENDS?!?
More like backstabbers
I've lost him
No no no no no
I will get him back!
And make her pay!
Make them all pay!!

"Elena?" He moved closer to her not wanting to scare her. She continued her incoherent rant he couldn't quite understand any of it. She turned to face him tears trekking down her face, a bottle of vodka in her hand.

Jeremy has never seen his sister in this state before, even when their parents died she stayed strong or at least pretended too. She's been through so much: death of her parents, finding out her uncle was her father, the death of her aunt Jenny, and now losing her one and only love Damon Salvatore.

Seeing her like this broke his heart, he always knew that Damon Salvatore wasn't a good man for his sister. He tried to warn her from Damon but she was too blinded by the mystery that was Damon Salvatore, he is the 'bad boy' the one everyone was too scared to want.

"Elena what happened?"

"He lies to me!" She screamed hot tears and black veins around her face.

"Who did? Damon?"

"He's with Bonnie! He choose her over me!" Jeremy Gilbert froze up not trusting his own ears, Damon fucking Salvatore stealing his girl? Did he hear her right?

"What do you mean Damon choose Bonnie?" Jeremy asked now him being the one in distraught over what he is hearing from Elena.

"THEY...ARE...TOGETHER!!" She announced each word with an undeniable hatred.

Hey everyone sorry 😐 I've been so busy! And this chapter is so short 😭 I will try my best to update consistently each week.
You know the drill
Vote
Comment
Suggestions
Follow