36|Bat Sh*t Crazy Mother

"give me what I want and you can have your brother back Damon" Lily continued her threats, Klaus stepped closer to Lily but she saw the move and the kid next to her pushed Klaus back with the wave of his hand

"give me what I want and you can have your brother back Damon" Lily continued her threats, Klaus stepped closer to Lily but she saw the move and the kid next to her pushed Klaus back with the wave of his hand. Sending Klaus well across the yard. "Let him go! Now!" Giuseppe came through the door, I forgot he was even there He has been so quiet the entire time. Lillian Lillian turned to face him, she had a strange look on her face almost like disgusted wrapped in pride if that was even possible. The moment she brought her attention to him I moved in front of my son, she was not going to get her hands on my kid.

"back inside," I told him and he shook his head trying to move forward, like father like son I guess. "if you want to save your uncle you all you have to do is come with us" Lily chimed in with a smile on her face.

"You know you are the world's worst mother right? in fact, you suck as a grandmother too, just saying" Giuseppe insulted her, laughing as he's doing so. He lifted his hand in the air and started chanting, the kid beside Lily 'Kai' i think is his name, his neck snapped before he could do anything and his lifeless body fell to the floor. Lily looked a little nervous before hiding it completely. His chanting got louder and the wind picked up the trees danced with the wind, the night sky got even darker if that was even possible and dark gray clouds formed all around us. Lightening shoot from the sky and struck a nearby tree causing it to go up in flames, "the next one is for you dearest grandmother" I turned to look at my son and just like before when he conjured up his younger sister in the living room, his eyes were a bright blue and lightening danced within them.

Lily let go of Stefan's heart undamaged, and he stumbled back into Katherine's arms. His pride might be bruised but all in all, he was fine. "he is a mistake, Son, that child of yours will be the death of us all can't you see that?" she pleaded with me, but like hell, I was ever going to be like her. the parent who abandoned her children. The look she gave me before vanishing was unreadable, how the hell did she turn into such an evil woman?

"Dad? I-I think I overdid it" Giuseppe said right before falling into my arms passing out from overdoing it with his powers. Bonnie comes through the door panicked, with Caroline following in toe. "What happened? is he okay?" She asked, touching his face inspecting him for any injuries. 

"Bon, his fine just a little worn out from the fight" I tried to reassure her, lifting Guiseppe up in my arms and taking him back inside the house to put him on the couch for him to sleep it out. Once his up I will give him some of my blood. "where's Elena?" Caroline asked 

"what do you mean?" 

"I mean she is gone, like not here in this house Damon," Caroline says walking back into the basement where Elena should have been held. Following her downstairs only to find the locked room open and empty. "how the hell did this happen? she was tied up with a rope doused in vervain, she couldn't have gotten out on her own. someone must have helped her" Caroline walk over to the chair examining it like some sore of detective. 

"maybe it's a good thing, we were holding her captive like she was some sort of monster!" Bonnie says standing in the doorway, her hand on her ever-growing stomach, "You should be sitting down and getting some rest Bonnie. You shouldn't stress yourself out with all of this" walking over to her I take her hand and guide her back to the living room and making sure she got comfortable on the soft chair next to the couch Guiseppe was sleeping on. 

"Do you think your bat shit crazy mother had something to do with Elena getting away?" Katherine asked standing so close to Stefan like if she were to move away he would disappear. It was still weird seeing her on our side for once. Was that the plan all along? distract us long enough to steal Elena? why? 

Klaus getting up from the chair that he was sitting on and started walking over to the front door not saying anything to the room, until Caroline noticed. "where are you going?" she asked him "Klaus!" she said his name louder 

"going to protect my daughter" and with that, he left the house. 

"I should go with him, I know you need me right now Bon but he needs me too. I don't know how to explain it" Caroline said to Bonnie kneeling in front of her with her hand cupping Bon's face. "Go, we will be fine.  you should go with him" Bonnie said back hugging her friend.